Chloe
My eye trouble I went to see a doctor yesterday because of eye trouble. My left eye has been itchy from last week. I was so worried because I am going to get skin surgery on my face next week. I thought it had to get better before the surgery and I went to see a doctor after finishing work. The doctor treated my eyes and said that no swimming, no smartphone and no TV. I didn't go swimming pool yesterday but I wasn't able to follow his advice which is 'no smartphone and no TV' while I was lying down on my room. It was very difficult for me to avoid digital devices. By the way, I was shocked when I found my nose swelled a few minutes after I got eye drops into my eyes. It was already dark night. I couldn't see a doctor or go to pharmacy. I tried to calm down myself and rubbed my nose. I fell a sleep worrying my nose. Fortunately, I found my nose got better today morning. I think it was just temprary side effect of the eye drops.
1

My eye trouble

I went to see a doctor yesterday because of eye trouble.
My left eye has been itchy from since last week.
I was so worried because I am going to get skin surgery on my face next week.
I thought it had to get better before the surgery and so (one fact leads to another) I went to see a doctor after finishing work.
The doctor treated my eyes and said "no swimming, no smartphone and no TV".
I didn't go swimming in the pool yesterday, but I wasn't able to follow his advice which is 'no smartphone and no TV' while I was lying down on my room. It was very difficult for me to avoid digital electronic devices.

By the way, I was shocked when I found my nose swellen swollen a few minutes after I got drop eye drops into in my eyes.
It was already dark night. I couldn't go see a doctor or go to a pharmacy. I tried to calm down myself and rubbed my nose.
I fell a sleep asleep worrying still worried about my nose. Fortunately, I found my nose got better today this morning. I think it was just a temporary side effect of the eye drops.

--
Did your eyes remained ok? hahah~!

1

My eye trouble

My left eye has been itchy from since last week.
I thought it had to get better before the surgery and I went to see a doctor after finishing work.
The doctor treated my eyes and said that no swimming, no smartphone and no TV.
I didn't go to the swimming pool yesterday, but I wasn't able to follow his advice which is was 'no smartphone and no TV' while I was lying down on my room. It was very difficult for me to avoid digital devices.

By the way, I was shocked when I found my nose swelled a few minutes after I got applied eye drops into my eyes.
It was already dark nighttime. I couldn't see a doctor or go to pharmacy. I tried to calm down myself myself down and rubbed my nose.
I fell a sleep worrying about my nose. Fortunately, I found my nose got better today morning. I think it was just temprary temporary side effect of the eye drops.

(You're English is very great! Keep up the good work~)

Thank you. :)
We're glad your eyes are doing better.