Ina
diary. please tell me if you find mistakes. Hi! this is Ina/ I had a good weekend. I started italki last week,I got many new friends all over the world ! We have talk on italki,and on Skype. And we become close. i'm very very fun.and happy! I ask they many question. For example,"I heard Canadian usually poor maple syrup on pizza, is it true? " the question's answer is "NO" Actually,I feel A bit of a bummer XD But very fun. Everyone are kindness for me.

Hi Ina,

Here are some corrections for you. The main thing to remember is to write your sentences one after the other, not on a sepreate line.

My Diary. Please tell me if you find any mistakes.

Hi! This is Ina. I have had a good weekend.  I started using italki last week, I have found many new friends all over the world! We chat on italki, and on Skype, and we have become close. I'm a fun person and very very happy! I have asked they many questions. For example,"I heard Canadians usually often poor maple syrup on pizza, is this true? " The question's answer is "NO"Actually, I think that's a bit of a bummer. But very fun anyway. Everyone has been very kind to me. are kindness for me.

Good job

Diary. Please tell me if you find any mistakes.

Hi! this is Ina! 
I had a good weekend.
I started using Italki last week, and I've gotten many new friends from all over the world !
We've talked on Italki,and on Skype, 
and we have become close.
I'm very very fun and happy!
I've asked them many questions.
For example,"I heard Canadians usually pour maple syrup on pizza, is that true?"
The answer is "NO". 
Actually, It's a bit of a bummer XD
But it's very fun, Everyone is kind to me.

;)