Oleannys
Music I would like to know who's your favorite singer or band? and what kind of music do you like? . I listen a lot English music, I like Sam Smith, Bruno Mars , Taylor Swift, Boyce Avenue , Coldplay and Ed Sheeran . I also listen to Kpop , Korean Pop my favorite bands is Big Bang and 2NE1 . Since 5 years I have listening to that kind of music and I love its originality. I 've noticed that there are people from other countries who like Latin music , like salsa and bachata . I also like our music because is very cheerful and good for dancing. I listen to a little of everything . What are your favorites? :)
I don't listen to a lot of new music. I prefer classic rock and soul artists like James Brown and The Beatles. I also listen to smooth jazz, Broadway tunes, old school rap music, and classic pop standards as sung by Frank Sinatra and Sarah Vaughn.
I'm glad to know someone else who likes Big bang !!I like SHINee too!, and 2PM! my favorite from Big bang is T.O.P hahaha his rap is incredible :)
I listen krock, kpop, jrock, jpop, electro (i love dubstep), a little of pop, hip hop, latin music... I love big bang too is my favorite group and i love b.a.p, exo, shinee... i dance hip hop so i realy listen hip hop and k pop a lot and because i play violin i listen cassic music and opera too