DIDI
How to tell love money or job? It is happening a drink shops put chemistry into soft drink. those things always attempt to keep good longer but harmful Why businessmen dont try to solve like toyota? It is hard to change market value, Althought those healthy goods always ask consumer will they pay more money? So those businessmen would try to earn more money from cost direction. so it becomes like that.

Hi DIDI,

Here are some corrections for you...

How to tell if we love the money or the job?

It is happening a Drinks shops companies are putting chemistry chemicals into soft drinks, 
those things always in an attempt to keep them good for longer but they can be harmful.
Why businessmen dont try to solve like toyota? (not sure what toyota has to do with soft drinks?)
It is hard to change market value, althought those healthy goods will always ask the consumer
will they to pay more money.?
So those businessmen should try to earn more money from cost direction.
so it becomes like that. And so it goes...

How to tell: love, money or job?

It is happening It turns out that a drink shops liquor shops put chemistry chemical into in the soft drink.
Those things are always an attempt to keep the drink (refer to what you're talking about) good for longer, but they're (they + are. they -> those things -> chemical) harmful. 

Why businessmen don't try to solve like Toyota?
It is hard to change market value, althought those healthy goods will (will = future) always ask the consumer "will they pay more money?"/if they will pay more money.
So those businessmen would try to earn more money from cost direction.
So it becomes like that.