街上小吃
人鼠之間 给一位是輕度智障巨人小狗,不管他平时这么温柔,是个烂点子。雷尼不是不好人,他知不知道他会什么强劲。杀了那小狗对他不幸,看了雷尼行动对他的老板娘不幸,很快成为鳏夫对他的老板不幸,把雷尼那里对喬治不幸,对那小狗自己真的很不幸!这书的称号可能应改为《波特萊爾大遇險》,如果没有版权。《蹇滞浩克》也可以。 到底喬治杀了雷尼,打光了雷尼的头中的子弹。喬治考虑这对雷尼更好,因为如果雷尼被抓, 他们几乎可以肯定给他不人道的拷打。 以类似的方式,几天前我的中国朋友告诉我她的问题。她怀孕但她没有足够的钱付生过,而且抚养那孩子的费用。她没说《流产》明确地, 但我觉得她考虑了流产。 是否错不错真不会说。 of mice and men Giving young puppies to a mentally challenged giant, no matter how gentle he usually in everyday life, is a bad idea. Not that Lennie was basically evil, he just had no idea how strong he could be. It was unlucky for him to kill the puppy, unlucky for his employer's wife to catch him on the act, unlucky for his employer who soon became a widower, unlucky for George who took Lennie to that place, unlucky for the puppy itself. Maybe the title should be "A Series of Unfortunate Events", if only the title's not already being taken. Or "Unfortunate Hulk", maybe. In the end George killed Lennie by shooting him on the head. He did that with Lennie's general good in mind, because if Lennie ever got caught, he would very likely get torture, an inhumane one. In a similar fashion a few days ago a Chinese friend told me about her problems. She was pregnant but didn't have enough money to pay for childbirth, let alone raise a child. She didn't say abortion explicitly, but I had the feeling that the idea was there in her mind. About whether it's right or wrong, who are we to decide?
1

人鼠之間, 鼠,not means real mouse, but a people who like mouse.

给一个智商有障碍的人理想,无论他平时多么的听话,都是一件很蠢的主意。并不是Lennie本质有多坏,只是他不知道如何自强。杀了那个傻子对他(George)来说很不幸,在农场他被老板的老婆抓到(也)很不幸,(也)很不幸他老板后来变成了鳏夫(老婆死了而且没有重新娶的男人),带Lennie来这里对于George来说(同样)很不幸,对于傻子来说(也一样)很不幸。可能这本书的书名应该改成《一连串不幸的事情》,如果不想这样命名,或许《不幸的Hulk》也不错  (i m sorry ,what is Hulk means ?)

结局是George开枪击中Lennie头部将他杀了,他这样做是因为他觉得(这样做)对于Lennie来说会更好,因为如果Lennie被他们抓到了,他很可能会被拷打,受非人的折磨。
与这个类似,前段时间一个中国朋友告诉我她遇到的麻烦,她怀孕了,但是她没有钱去迎接这个孩子的出生,(也没有钱)一个人抚养他,她没有跟我说她会把这个孩子打掉,但是我感觉她心里己经决定这样做。

什么是对,什么是错?我们应该怎么分辨?(means how to decide kill dennie or not, abort the baby or not, witch is right)

of mice and men

Giving young puppies to a mentally challenged giant, no matter how gentle he usually in everyday life, is a bad idea. Not that Lennie was basically evil, he just had no idea how strong he could be. It was unlucky for him to kill the puppy, unlucky for his employer's wife to catch him on the act, unlucky for his employer who soon became a widower, unlucky for George who took Lennie to that place, unlucky for the puppy itself. Maybe the title should be "A Series of Unfortunate Events", if only the title's not already being taken. Or "Unfortunate Hulk", maybe.

In the end George killed Lennie by shooting him on the head. He did that with Lennie's general good in mind, because if Lennie ever got caught, he would very likely get torture, an inhumane one.

In a similar fashion a few days ago a Chinese friend told me about her problems. She was pregnant but didn't have enough money to pay for childbirth, let alone raise a child. She didn't say abortion explicitly, but I had the feeling that the idea was there in her mind.

About whether it's right or wrong, who are we to decide?

agreed
Maybe more like 'Bad Luck Hulk'. What do you think?
so , i think Unfortunate Hulk, this Hulk means some one tall but not wise