ANNA
my transcription http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23791478 This girl is building blocks to make a fairy castle. The girl said, "There are so many blocks. And this is a castle, and then I've done amazing things with them." The reporter said, "A decade now, an academic has been interested in how children interact with these kind of toys, but the research is now going on in North England expecting to find what priority suspects??? here and this kind of play is crucial to child's early development." Dan Spry, Cheshire West and Chester Council said, "We've done three research. It showed that if school has the blocks, the children have done significantly better than the children who don't have the environment in terms of mathematics development, creative and social development as well." Building blocks were first mass produced 100 years ago. They were designed to teach youngsters to generate, concentrate and communicate. And it's still going strong in this household. Perhaps it's no wonder. The mother works at a children's museum. The mother said, "Probably it's more important these days because there IS so much technology so children do not have the opportunity to explore the real world. IT has replaced IT. You can come this place. What's important is having real connection in terms of developing so many skills and preparing for your life." At the said nursery, the whole of the development of the castle is almost complete. The girl said, "I was getting the castle big, but now shaving??? For that." Experts believe that a play like this will improve children's spacial and social awareness and even boost the language and motor skills. And of course, Grasy and her friends really want the outcome of the matters. They were saying, "I am a princess."
1

My Transcription

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23791478

This girl is building up blocks to make a fairy castle.

The word "building blocks" could actually mean two things:

- "building blocks" (a noun, a block that is used for building) 

- "building" blocks (the act of building the block itself) 

"Give the girl a building block and you'll end up with a fairy castle"

The girl said, "There are so many blocks. And this is a castle, and then I've done amazing things with them."

"They've got so many blocks and this is the castle, and I've done amazing things for it"

(The girl seems to have mistakenly used incorrect english. She should have said "I've done amazing things with them")

The reporter said, "A decade now, an academic has been interested in how children interact with these kind of toys, but the research is now going on in North England expecting to find what priority suspects??? here and this kind of play is crucial to child's early development."

"For decades now, academics have been interested in how children interact with these kind of toys but research now going in the North of England is expected to find what they already suspect here that this kind of play is crucial to a child's early development"

Dan Spry, Cheshire West and Chester Council said, "We've done three research. It showed that if school has the blocks, the children have done significantly better than the children who don't have the environment in terms of mathematics development, creative and social development as well."

"Through the research that we've done it's shown that schools that have had the blocks, their children have been doing significantly better than children that haven't - so mathematical development, creative development and social development as well."

Building blocks were first mass produced 100 years ago. They were designed to teach youngsters to generate, concentrate and communicate. And it's still going strong in this household. Perhaps it's no wonder. The mother works at a children's museum.

"It's a hundred years since building blocks were first mass produced designed to teach youngsters to generate, concentrate and communicate. And they're still going strong in this household. Perhaps it's no wonder mum works at a children's museum."

The mother said, "Probably it's more important these days because there IS so much technology so children do not have the opportunity to explore the real world. IT has replaced IT. You can come this place. What's important is having real connection in terms of developing so many skills and preparing for your life."

"It's probably even more important these days with so much technology that children do have opportunities to explore the real word. And while (you know) the IT has it's place, you can't replace the importance of having that real connection in terms of developing so many skills that will prepare you for life"

At the said nursery, the whole of the development of the castle is almost complete.

"Back at the nursery, a whole development of castles is almost complete"

The girl said, "I was getting the castle big, but now shaving??? For that."

"I was gonna build to a beautiful castle but now I change my mind and it's even more beautifuler"

(Again, a grammar mistake the girl has made, This is a common grammar mistake that kids tend to make. It can also be used for cute effect. "beautifuler" is not a word, it should have been "more beautiful")

Experts believe that a play like this will improve children's spacial and social awareness and even boost the language and motor skills.
And of course, Grasy and her friends really want the outcome of the matters.

"Experts believe play like this will improve children's spacial and social awareness and even boost language and motor skills, of course for Grosie and her friends theres really only one outcome that matters"

(Not sure what the girl's name is, Grosie? Grossie? Gracie?)

They were saying, "I am a princess."

At times, they said "I am a princess" and at others "I'm a princess"

-I've tried my best to do word for word.