陌生
improve your English My name is lily,I am Chinese,I want to learn English well,but I don't know how to learn it.i live in a beautiful city, ,it's also a bustle of the big city ,I very like it ! I busy in the city everyday, it should be said all of them so busy every day live in the city. I sorry I can only write so many, because I English is poor yet, in the end,I want to say I need your help......
1

Improve My English

My name is lily and I am Chinese. I want to learn English well, but I don't know how to learn it. I live in a beautiful city, it also has the bustle of a big city, I like it very much!
I am busy in the city everyday and I think that everyone living in the city is so busy everyday. I'm sorry that I can only write this much because my English is poor. In the end, I want to say that I need your help......

1

improve your my English

My name is Lily (names begin with upper case letter. Ex.: Raquel and Anna), I am Chinese and I want to learn English well, but I don't know how to learn it. iI live in a beautiful city, it's also a it has (它有) bustle of the big city, I very like it I like it very much !
I am (我是) busy in the city everyday, it should be said all of them so busy every day live in the city but I may say that (但我必须说,all people that (说,所有的人) lives in (住在) it (it = 这 = city) are so busy (这么忙) too (too (还) = everyday (每天都)). I am (我是) sorry, I can't (can + not = can't/cannot (我不能)) only write so many too much, because I my (我的) English is poor yet, and in at the end I want to say that I need your help......

improve your English

My name is Lily.  I am Chinese.  I want to learn English well, but I don't know how to learn it.  I live in a beautiful city; it also has the bustle of a big city.  I very much like it!
I'm busy in the city everyday.  It should be said it's always busy living in this city. I'm sorry I can only write so much, because my English is still poor. In the end, my point is that I need your help......

no need to worry too much, as long as you practice, you will make a progess. well, usually , people learn another lanuage by listening, talking, reading, it all depends on which way you prefer. u can try to read some English books, watch some English movies, or find someone to talk in English.... etc