Jiang Jiang
My hometown HI.I' JiangJiang from China.My hometown is Yinchuan city which located in northern west China.Although I leaved there for 5 years lived here since I was born.It's a city with fresh air and easy lifestyle.And for that,I really miss the life there. Speaking of my hometown,there are a lot of delicious food like other part of China.But we have our specials.The mutton here is really fresh and delicious.Based on that,the delicacies like Mutton Eat by Hands(it's actually not) and Noodle With Mutton are well-known by the country.In addition,there are many Muslims in our province unlike other part of China.(I'm a Muslim,too)So we create some delicious food with the characteristic of muslim food.Such as Fried Pancake. Furthermore,the city has a easy lifestyle unlike the big city of China.There are less people than Beijing,less skyscraper than Shanghai,and less car than Guangzhou.Although it's a symbol of undeveloped area the city has great hospital,great school and great entertainment facilities.For example,the No.1 High School of Yinchuan is the top high of China,and it ranked 98th at a list of the Chinese high school. Last but not least,my hometown has great landscape.There are plenty of sand and desert there.And the Sand Lake,the most famous sight spot of Ningxia,it's really a great place to travel.You can view the great landscape and surf in the arduous sand incline at the same time.I can't imagine another thing which can combine the excite and joy so well. A great place doesn't show it glamour through words or images.Hope you go to China one day and visit my hometown,and I will treat you with my warmth and sincerity.

My hometown

Hi. I'm Jiang Jiang from China. My hometown is the Yinchuan city, which is located in the northern west of China. Although I leaved there for 5 years lived here since I was born. It's been 5 years since I've left the city I was born in. It's a city with fresh air and the people live a simple easy lifestyle. And for that Because of this, I really miss the my life there.
Speaking of my hometown, there are a lot of delicious food like other part of China. But we have our specials specialties of our own. The mutton here back home is really fresh and delicious. With this, the delicacies like (you can type names in mandarin and give the english translation after) Mutton Eat by Hands(it's actually not) and Noodle With Mutton are well-known by in the country. In addition, there are many Muslims in our province unlike the other parts of China. I'm a Muslim too. So we create some cook delicious food with the characteristics of muslim food, such as fried pancakes.
Furthermore, the city my hometown has an easier lifestyle unlike compared to the big cities of in China. There are lesser people in my province than Beijing, lesser skyscrapers than Shanghai, and lesser cars than Guangzhou. Although it's a symbol of being undeveloped, area the city has great hospitals, great schools and great entertainment facilities. For example,the No.1 High School of Yinchuan is the top high of in China, and it ranked 98th at a in the list of the Chinese high schools.
Last but not least, my hometown has great landscape. There are plenty of sand and desert there. And The Sand Lake, the most famous sight spot of Ningxia, it's is a really a great place to travel to. You can view the great landscape and surf in the arduous inclined sand incline at the same time. I can't imagine another any other thing which that can combines the excite excitement and joy so well.
A great place doesn't show it's glamour through words or images, it must be seen in person(?). I hope you go to China one day and visit my hometown, and I will treat you with my warmth and sincerity when you do.

Please take note that you have to put a space after every comma and fullstop-> , and . 

My hometown

Hi. I'm JiangJiang from China. My hometown Yinchuan is located in northern west of China. It has been 5 years since I leaved the city where I was born in. It's a city with fresh air and simple lifestyle. Because of that, I really miss the life there.
Speaking of my hometown, there are a lot of delicious food like other part of China. But we have our specialties. The mutton back home is really fresh and delicious. With this, the delicacies like 手抓羊肉Mutton Eat by Hands(it's actually not) and 羊肉臊子面(Noodle With Mutton) are well-known in the country. In addition,there are many Muslims in our province unlike other parts of China. (I'm a Muslim,too) So we create some delicious food with the characteristic of muslim food. Such as Fried Pancake.
Furthermore, my hometown has a easier lifestyle compared to the big cities in China. There are lesser people than Beijing, lesser skyscrapers than Shanghai, and lesser car than Guangzhou. Although it's a symbol of undeveloped area the city has great hospital, great school and great entertainment facilities. For example, the No.1 High School of Yinchuan is the top high of China, and it ranked 98th in the list of Chinese high school.
Last but not least, my hometown has a great landscape. There are plenty of sand and desert there. The Sand Lake, the most famous sight spot of Ningxia, it's really a great place to travel to. You can view the great landscape and surf in the arduous sand incline at the same time. I can't imagine any other thing that combines the excitement and joy so well.
A great place doesn't show its glamour through words or images. Hope you go to China one day and visit my hometown, and I will treat you with my warmth and sincerity when you do.

Wow looks like a great place! Good job with your writing too.