José Alberto
Mexican Taxi Service versus Uber. Currently, the internet connectivity is very common. We can be connected by different ways; for example our personal computer, tablet or cell phone. The internet connectivity is allowing the development of applications that complement or to facilitate our lifestyle. Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Italki and other applications has been developed by interesting entrepreneurs. Some applications has been developed by real necessities and another by leisure. Facebook and Twitter can be classified in the second group. However, in the first one, we can put interesting applications as Italki and Uber. Uber is a company funded in California, United States. This company has an application with the same name, Uber. Uber allows to reserve a taxi service but interestingly, the car can be a personal one, you can pay the service with credit card and to make an opinion about the service in the application. Uber is very popular in United States and currently is being popular in European countries. Recently, Uber has begun to operate in Mexico. In this sense, Uber and similar services are being a competency for traditional taxi service. But interestingly, taxi drivers are upset because they say that Uber is an unfair competency to them. In Mexico, Uber’s users are preferring this service to transport them by security, cleaning and commodity. Here, the majority of taxis are olds, dirties, and insecurities. Also, some taxi drivers are rude, have a bad odor, smoking during the service or sometime, they harass woman users. For many users –like me, Uber is the future in taxi service but traditional taxi drivers are searching that that don´t happen. During many years, taxi service has been a way that politicians have got political votes. Politicians use taxi licenses to exchange political supports. Also, a lot of taxi drivers are incorporated to labor unions, they pay money to belong to this unions and sometimes, the money is used to promote politician campaigns. In other words, the majority of politicians have a debt with taxi drivers. Stupidly, taxi drivers defend their interests, politicians make the same but our as users, we don´t have opinion in this problem. In this days, Mexican politicians will promulgate a rule to regulate Uber. Saludos desde México.

Mexican Taxi Service versus Uber.

Currently, internet connectivity is very common. We can be connected to the internet in different ways; for example, our personal computer, tablet, and cell phone. Internet connectivity is allowing the development of applications that complement, or facilitate our lifestyle. Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Italki, and other applications has been developed by interesting entrepreneurs.

Some applications has been developed by real necessities and others by leisure. Facebook and Twitter can be classified in the second group. However, in the first one, we can put interesting applications as Italki and Uber. Uber is a company funded in California, United States. This company has an application with the same name, Uber. Uber allows you to reserve a taxi service but interestingly, the car can be a personal one, you can pay the service with credit card and can make an opinion about the service in the application.

Uber is very popular in the United States and currently is becoming popular in European countries. Recently, Uber has begun to operate in Mexico. In this sense, Uber and similar services are competing for traditional taxi service. But interestingly, taxi drivers are upset because they say that Uber is an unfair competition towards them.

In Mexico, Uber’s users are preferring this service to transport them by security, cleaning, and commodity. Here, the majority of taxis are old, dirty, and unsafe. Also, some taxi drivers are rude, have a bad odor, smoke during the service, or sometimes, they harass women. For many users –like me, Uber is the future in taxi service but traditional taxi drivers are hopingthat it won't happen.

During many years, taxi service has been a way that politicians have got political votes. Politicians use taxi licenses to exchange political supports. Also, a lot of taxi drivers are incorporated to labor unions, they pay money to belong to this unions and sometimes, the money is used to promote politician campaigns. In other words, the majority of politicians have a debt with taxi drivers.

Stupidly, taxi drivers defend their interests, politicians make the same but us as users, don´t have an opinion for this problem. These days, Mexican politicians will promulgate a rule to regulate Uber.

Saludos desde México.

[Tu ingles es muy bien. Yo tambien soy Mexicana. Yo ni sabia de este problema]

Mexican Taxi Service Versus Uber.

Currently, the internet connectivity is very common. We can be connected by to the internet in different ways; for example  including our personal computer, tablet or cell phone. The Internet connectivity is allowing the development of applications that complement or to facilitate our lifestyle. Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Italki and other applications has have been developed by interesting entrepreneurs. (This last sentence does not fit with the rest of the paragraph if what is being said is that the entrepeneurs are interesting people.) 

Some applications has have been developed out of by real necessity and another others by  to provide a leisure experience. Facebook and Twitter can be classified in the second OR latter group. However, in the first one  former, we can put place OR classify interesting OR innovative applications as Italki and Uber. Uber is a company funded in California, United States. This company has an application with the same name, Uber. Uber allows to customers to reserve a taxi service but interestingly, the car can be a personal one. You can pay the service with credit card and to make an opinion option to review about the service is available in the application.

Uber is very popular in the United States and currently is being becoming popular in European countries. Recently, Uber has begun to operate in Mexico. In this sense, Uber and similar services are being a becoming competency competition for traditional taxi service. But interestingly OR quick expectedly, taxi drivers are upset because of the competition  they say that Uber is an unfair competency to them.

In Mexico, Uber’s users are preferring this service to transport them because of its security, cleanliness and commodity  convenience. Here, the majority of taxis are olds, dirtyies, and unsafe insecurities. Also, some taxi drivers are rude, have a bad odor, smoking during the service or or sometime, they harass women users. For many users –like me, Uber is the future in taxi service but traditional taxi drivers are searching trying to make certain that that doesn´t happen.

During For many years, taxi service has been a way that politicians have got received political votes. Politicians use taxi licenses to in exchange for political support. Also, a lot of taxi drivers are incorporated to  as members of labor unions. They pay money to belong to such unions and sometimes, union money is used to promote politician campaigns. In other words, the majority of politicians have a debt with taxi drivers.

Stupidly Imprudently, taxi drivers defend their interests, politicians do the make the same but our we as users, we don´t have a voice opinion in this problem. In this These days, Mexican politicians will are promulgate promoting to regulate Uber.

Saludos desde México.

Mexican Taxi Service versus Uber.

Currently, the internet connectivity is very common. We can be connected by different ways; for example our personal computer, tablet or cell phone. The internet connectivity is allowing the development of applications that complement or to facilitate our lifestyle. Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Italki and other applications has been developed by interesting entrepreneurs.

Some applications has been developed by real necessities and anothers by leisure. Facebook and Twitter can be classified in the second group. However, in the first one, we can put interesting applications such as Italki and Uber. Uber is a company that was founded in California, United States. This company has an application with the same name, Uber. Uber allows you to reserve/book a taxi service but interestingly, the car can be a personal one, you can pay the service with a credit card and to make an request about the service in the application.

Uber is very popular in United States and currently is becoming popular in some European countries. Recently, Uber has begun to operate in Mexico. In this sense, Uber and similar services are being a competency for traditional taxi service. But interestingly, taxi drivers are upset because they say that Uber is an unfair competition for them.

In Mexico, Uber’s users are preferring this service to transport them by security, cleaning and commodity. Here, the majority of taxis are old, dirty, and unsafe. Also, some taxi drivers are rude, have a bad odor, smoke during the service/journey and sometimes, they harass woman users. For many users –like me, Uber is the future in the taxi service but traditional taxi drivers are searching for a way to prevent  that from happening.

For many years, taxi drivers has given ther support to  politicians.  Politicians use taxi licenses to exchange political support. Also, a lot of taxi drivers are incorporated to labor unions, they pay money to belong to these unions and sometimes, the money is used to promote a politician campaign. In other words, the majority of politicians have a debt to taxi drivers.

Stupidly, taxi drivers defend their interests, politicians make the same but our as users, we don´t have opinion about this problem. These days Mexican politicians will promulgate a rule to regulate Uber.

Saludos desde México.