林平阳
Happiness Hello,everyone. Today I want to talk about happiness. Happiness is equal to everyone , in spite of the social statue , wealthy and achievement . No one will refuse to live a happy life and all of us are pursuing for happiness . So, what should we do for happiness ? I think the answer is simple but it is hard for us to do that in our real lives. The key point is that we should be nice to others , including our family , our friends and even the stranger . This good attitude will help us to feel satisfied and achievement . This way means that when you are sad or angry , calm down yourself and be nice to others, you will find that this is a magic which can let your happiness come true.

Happiness

Hello, everyone. Today I want to talk about happiness. Happiness is equal for everyone, in spite of the social status, wealth and achievement. No one will refuse to live a happy life and if all of us are pursuing for happiness .
So, what should we do for happiness ? I think the answer is simple, but it is hard for us to do that in our real lives. The key point is that we should be nice to others, including our family, our friends and even strangers. This is a good attitude that will help us feel satisfied and successful. This means that when you are sad or angry, calm down yourself and be nice to others, you will find that this is a magic which can let your happiness come true.

Very well written and I agree with you! If everyone does that, then everyone will be happy :)

Your entry prompted me to make one myself : entry/553789 'Happiness'.
What a wise way of thinking! I completely agree.

Happiness

Hello,everyone. Today I want to talk about happiness. Happiness is *equal to everyone , *in spite of the social status , wealthy and achievement . No one will refuses* to live a happy life, and all of us are pursuing for happiness .
So, what should we do for happiness ? I think the answer is simple, but it is hard for us to do that in our real* lives. The key point is that we should be nice to others , including our family , our friends and even the stranger* . This good attitude will help us to feel satisfied and *achievement . This way means that, when you are sad or angry , you calm down, yourself and be are nice to others, and you will find that this is a magic* which can let* your happiness *come true.

*Happiness means the same for everyone

*despite differences in . .

*declines

*daily / day-to-day

*and even (towards) strangers

*give us a sense of fulfilment [achievement]

*a magic formula

*that makes you feel happy