Paula YA
Some Thought After I Exchange Language Yesterday night , I had exchange language session with a Spanish , His name is Miguel . I don't have experience speaking to non-natives , so listen what Miguel talk is a little difficult for me . NO! it is very difficult for me , but very funny .The good new is he can speak Chinese, so our conversation always full of Chinese and my poor English , when I use grammar wrong , He always correct me , it's very useful to me . He learned Chinese at 浙江大學 Language Center , and got a job in china travel agency (旅行社 ). His Mandarin accent a little strong , but The Chance I correct him are less than he correct my sentence , THANK GOD , Both of us can understand each other 's mean . Today , I had another session with my teacher , Mark I think Mark is Japenese , but born on UK . He was nurse at UK ,and take care of patients who have mental health problems .I learned a new word - schizophrenic , cooooool , I need to remember this word , and talk to my Tawianese friend to proof my English is EXCELLENT ,hahaha~~ I tell Mark about Taiwan' News 、Labor problems 、Governement and Finacial Group Scandal ,but he said UK had the same problems , Actually all the country have same problem ,it's surprise to me , and a little depressed to me . During conversation with Miguel and Mark , I found a big big big big big big big problem that I talk too much Chinese , and using them like a translation machine, I worried that it may rude of them , AHHHHH I am a BAD GUY!! Orz btw, I also speak japanese words slip into the conversation,because I miss my japan trip so much . I still thank them to rescue my English ,both Miguel and Mark said my speaking is better than writing , LOL!!!!!
3

Some Reflections After Having a Language Exchange Session

Yesterday night I had a language exchange session with a Spanish. His name is Miguel.
I don't have experience speaking to non-natives, so listening to what Miguel said was a little difficult for me... NO! it was very difficult for me, but also very funny .The good news is he can speak Chinese, so our conversation was a combination of Chinese and my poor English. When I used wrong grammar, he always corrected me, which was very useful to me .

He learned Chinese at 浙江大學 Language Center, and got a job in a Chinese travel agency(旅行社 ). His Mandarin accent is a little strong, but my chances to correct him are less probable than his to correct me. THANK GOD we can understand what each other means.

Today , I had another session with my teacher, Mark. I think Mark is Japanese, but born in the UK . He was a nurse there, and took care of patients who had mental_problems. I learned a new word - schizophrenic...cooooool, I need to remember this word and say it to my Taiwanese friends to prove my English is EXCELLENT, hahaha~~

told Mark about Taiwan's news, labor problems, governement and finacial group scandal, but he said that the UK has the same problems. Actually, every country has the same problems. It was a surprise to me, and a little depressing, too.

During my conversations with Miguel and Mark, I found a big, big, big, big, big, big, big, problem: I speak too much Chinese, and use it as a translation machine. I worry that it may be rude to them. AHHHHH, I am a BAD GIRL!! Oh btw, I also allow some Japanese words slip into the conversation, because I miss my trip to Japan so much .

I still thank them for rescuing my English, both Miguel and Mark said my speaking is better than my writing, LOL!!!!! :)

Some Thoughts After I Exchanged Language

Yesterday night , I had an exchange language session with a Spanish man, His name is Miguel .
I don't have an experience speaking to non-natives , so listning to Miguel talk was a little difficult for me . NO! it was very difficult for me , but very funny .The good new is that he can speak Chinese, so our conversation was full of Chinese and my poor English , when I use grammar wrong , He always corrects me , it's very useful to me .

He learned Chinese at 浙江大學 Language Center , and got a job in china travel agency (旅行社 ). His Mandarin accent a little strong , but The Chances of me correcting him are fewer than the chances of him correcting me , THANK GOD , Both of us can understand each other.

Today , I had an another session with my teacher , Mark
I think Mark is Japenese , but born in the UK . He was in nurse in the UK ,and took care of patients who had mental health problems .I learned a new word - schizophrenic , cooooool , I need to remember this word , and talk to my Tawianese friend to proof my English is EXCELLENT ,hahaha~~

I tell Mark about Taiwan' News 、Labor problems 、Governement and Finacial Group Scandal ,but he said UK had the same problems , Actually all countries have the same problems ,it surprised me , and depressed me a little .

During my conversation with Miguel and Mark , I found a big big big big big big big problem, I talk too much Chinese , and use them like a translation machine, I worried that it may be rude to them , AHHHHH I am a BAD GUY!! Orz btw, I also slep some japanese words into the conversation,because I miss my japan trip so much .

I still thank them for rescuing my English ,both Miguel and Mark said my speaking is better than writing , LOL!!!!!

妳的英文很好啊, 只有小的東西需要練習.
your writing is good
I had to use Google translate for this :P You are welcome :)