Ekaterina
Avengers: Age of Ultron Hello there! My nephew and I went to the cinema today and watched "Avengers: Age of Ultron". To speak frankly, I haven't watched any film about superheroes before, because I am not into comics, but it was an interesting experience for me. I can't say that I didn't like it, but I should say that I prefer some films with a deep meaning, for example Green Mile, A Beautiful Mind, Rain Man, Intouchables, The Blind Side, The Imitation Game etc. Or those that picture some people's feelings as Pride & Prejudice, The Help, Changeling, Sweet November. Something easier from this category like Tres metros sobre el cielo, Scusa ma ti voglio sposare e.t.c. Or some fun movies like Innamorato pazzo, 50 First Dates, Just Go with It. And maybe something a bit mysterious as Gravity, The Illusionist, The Great Gatsby, The Prestige, The Hunger Games. And what films do you like? What was the latest you've seen? Let's talk about it :)
1

Corrections in red.  Stylistics in blue.

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Hello there!

My nephew and I went to the cinema today and watched "Avengers: Age of Ultron". To speak frankly, I haven't seen any films about superheroes before, because I am not into comics, but it was an interesting experience for me. I can't say that I didn't like it, but I should say that I prefer some films with a deep meaning, for example, The Green Mile, A Beautiful Mind, Rain Man, The Intouchables, The Blind Side, The Imitation Game, etc. Or those that picture some people's feelings, such as as Pride & Prejudice, The Help, Changeling, and Sweet November. Or something lighter from this category, like Tres metros sobre el cielo, Scusa ma ti voglio sposare e.t.c. Or some fun movies, like Innamorato pazzo, 50 First Dates, and Just Go with It. And maybe something a bit mysterious, such as Gravity, The Illusionist, The Great Gatsby, The Prestige, and The Hunger Games.

And what films do you like? What was the latest you've seen?
Let's talk about it :)