Fernando
My first experience. Today I've had my first experience in exchange conversation with a friend by Skype. I've known a man in italki and we arranged to meet by Skype. I'm a little disappointed, because I have become aware that I need to speak and listen to English people very very very much, to express me in English and to understand English people. I already knew, but today... At first, we have speak in Spanish. I'm really good in Spanish ;) (hahaha it's my mother tongue), and my partner listens to me and speaks to me very very well. I don't want to start to speak in English, but finally I started to do it. Oh, what a disaster! I was totally embarrassed and I wanted to finish as soon as possible. I think I was awfully nervous and excited. The first experience, in other things too, is usually bad. I really think that the next time I won't be so nervous and I'll make it much better. I don't want to finish without congratulating my partner, because he is a self-taught and he really speaks and understands all I said. Thanks so much for having the patience to bear me. See you soon.

My first experience.

Today I've had my first experience of an exchange conversation with a friend by Skype. I've met a man in italki and we arranged to meet by Skype. I'm a little disappointed, because I have become aware that I need to speak and listen to English people very very very much, to express myself in English and to understand English people. I already knew, but today...

At first, we spoke in Spanish. I'm really good in Spanish ;) (hahaha it's my mother tongue), and my partner listened to me and spoke to me very very well. I didn't want to start to speak in English, but finally I started to do it. Oh, what a disaster! I was totally embarrassed and I wanted to finish as soon as possible. I think I was awfully nervous and excited. The first experience, in other things too, is usually bad. I really think that the next time I won't be so nervous and I'll do it much better.

I don't want to finish without congratulating my partner, because he is a self-taught and he really speaks and understands all I said. Thanks so much for having the patience to bear with me.

See you soon.

You are a comprehensive man. Thanks, and I sure we will see soon.
Jaja, gracias. Puedes hablar inglés mejor de lo que tú crees. Ha sido un placer conocerte, tendríamos que hablar otra vez pronto. Haha, thanks. You can speak English better than you think. It was a pleasure to meet you, we'll have to speak again soon.