Nao
My Introduction? How come this website is called "Italki"? Well, my introduction is going to be simple, maybe. First, I have been crazy about music since I was born 22 years ago. but I like both listening to songs and playing them. I am not professional, though. I like Jazz, RnB, POP, JPOP, Soul, and Funk. Especially a singer. OK. Let's call it a day here. I just got so much tired. but here my adventure starts :) Have a good day, guys.
2

Hi and welcome to italki!

I think the website is called italki becasue it's like an ipod or imac - well designed and easy to use! Also it's a place where I can talk!

My Introduction?

How come this website is called "Italki"? Well, my introduction is going to be simple, maybe.

First, I have been crazy about music since I was born, 22 years ago. But I like both listening to songs and playing them. I am not professional, though. I like Jazz, RnB, POP, JPOP, Soul, and Funk. especially a singer.  the singing in these genres.

OK. Let's call it a day there. I just got so much really tired, but here my adventure starts here! :) Have a good day, guys!

Nice to meet you! I just watched a couple of videos of amazarashi today, which was awesome! I love it :)
はじめまして! 私も音楽好きです、今はamazarashi好きです。 Sorry this is as far as my Japanese can go haha ^^; Good luck with your English studies!
I've heard of Charisma.com, and One OK Rock is an awesome band.

My Introduction?

First, I have been crazy about music since I was born 22 years ago. but I like both listening to songs and playing them. I am not professional, though. I like Jazz, RnB, POP, JPOP, Soul, and Funk. Especially a singer. ???????

OK. Let's call it a day here. I just got so tired, but here my adventure starts :) Have a good day, guys.