Sand
Travelling Travelling has many good things, as know different cultures, make new friends and visit the monuments. Travelling also has some bad things, I think that the most important is the price. Travelling is very expensive because you have to pay the transport, the stay in a hotel or hostel and all meals of day. Besides, if you want to buy some souvenir or gift for someone, it is a big cost. Depending on the travel destination you can choose between going to a travel agency or organising things on your own. I think if the trip is in a foreign country or a longer stay, it is best to choose a travel agency. On the contrary, if the trip is in a nearest city or a short stay, it is best organise things on your own. I like going to touristy places and enjoy the cities, but I also like going to relaxed places out of the city, as going to a cottage or make an excursion in the mountain. In the city have many people and a lot of noise and in the countryside have silence and you can be more relaxed. I have never had any serious problem when I traveled, but sometimes I have had delays in the transportation, as plane or train and as a result I have come later than the official time.

Travelling

Travelling has many good things, such as knowing different cultures, making new friends and visiting the monuments. Travelling also has some bad things, but I think that the most important one is the price. Travelling is very expensive because you have to pay for the transport, the stay in a hotel or hostel and all meals of day. Besides, if you want to buy some souvenir or gift for someone, it costs a lot.

Depending on the travel destination you can choose between going to a travel agency or organising things on your own. I think if the trip is in a foreign country or a longer stay, it is best to choose a travel agency. On the contrary, if the trip is in a nearest city or a short stay, it is best organise things on your own.

I like going to touristy places and enjoying the cities, but I also like going to relaxed places out of the city, such as going to a cottage or having an excursion in the mountain. In the city, there are many people and a lot of noise, and in the countryside there is silence and you can be more relaxed.

I have never had any serious problems when I traveled, but sometimes I have had delays in the transportation, such as planes or trains and as a result I have come later than the official time.