Luz Jeri
My english level test Five years ago I took English classes and I left them when I was in Advanced 4 level (The advanced course has 6 levels and I was about to end). This week, after think a lot I decided to take the clasification test to finish the course, but when I took the exam, the examiner put me in the level 7 of the Intermediate course!! I stepped back 10 levels!! I was really angry... I could have understood if I stepped back two levels or maybe start again the Advanced course since the beggining, but 10 levels!! that's a lot of money wasted. I know that my English isn't perfect but I think is unfair. Luz
1

Five years ago I took English classes and I left them when I was in Advanced Level 4 (The advanced course has 6 levels and I was about to end). This week, after thinking a lot I decided to take the clasification test to finish the course, but when I took the exam, the examiner put me in level 7 of the Intermediate course!! I stepped back 10 levels!! 

I was really angry... I could have understood if I stepped back two levels or maybe started again with the Advanced course since the beggining, but 10 levels!! that's a lot of money wasted.

I know that my English isn't perfect but I think it's unfair.

Oh no! I think your English is very good, I hope you can do better next time!