果果Apple
Wish you good health These days in our school, we're busy with mumps that let our children feel sick. What`s worse? This disease can be infected in a very short time. Fortunately, in my class there was only one child attacked by the disease. And her condition is improving. I wish her get better as soon as possible. When I told them this disease can be infected, they were terrified of it. However, after I told them it can be cured and there are some effective method to protect themselves, they feel better. What makes us feel afraid is our ignorance. I wish you good health and have a nice weekend.

Wishing you good health

These days (Can also be recently) in our school we're busy with mumps that causes our children to feel sick. What`s worse? This disease can be infectious in a very short time. Fortunately, in my class there was only one child that caught the disease and her condition is improving. I wish for her to get better as soon as possible.
When I told them that this disease can be contagious they were terrified of it. However, after I told them it can be cured and that there are some effective methods to protect themselves, they felt better.
What makes us feel afraid is our ignorance.
I wish you good health and a nice weekend.

This was very easy to understand, well done. I really hope that your student gets better very quickly and that no one else gets ill. Thankyou and I wish you good health and a nice weekend too.