Cecilia
The feeling of a movie Yesterday I saw a Chinese movie with my roomate.The movie was adapted from a novel called Left Ear.The novel tells a sad story ,which is related to youth and young love.Some actors' lines gave me a deep impression.For instance,an actress said that'If you fell in love with a right boy, it meant happiness.Otherwise,it meant youth'.I really love this sentence.Everybody should take a gamble in their life. There are remain lots of regret in our life no matter how we try to avoid them,but if you did nothing that you would never change them.Sometimes,you just have a try,but you obtain lots of things than you had expected.

The feeling of a movie

Yesterday I saw a Chinese movie with my roommate. The movie was adapted from a novel called Left Ear.The novel tells a sad story, which is related to youth and young love. Some actors' lines gave me a deep impression. For instance, an actress said, "If you fell in love with a right boy, it meant happiness. Otherwise, it meant youth" I really love this sentence. Everybody should take a gamble in their life. There remains a lot of regret in our lives, no matter how hard we try to avoid them, but if we do nothing, then nothing will change. Sometimes, you just have to try, because who knows what you could learn.

Great job!