Arden
A travel Last Thursday I got on a train which was bound for Xi'an. My bunk was on the top, which means it wouldn't be convenient to climb up and down. So I decided to linger around the carriage corridor for a while. Then I saw this guy who was about my age, almost six feet tall, clean shaved and he also got a tattoo on the back of his left hand. He was rather good-looking actually, so I couldn't help peeking at him from time to time without him knowing. I could have tried to talk to him then, having a chit chat or something. But before I made up my mind he started a long phone call which seemed it would last forever. Shortly after I got bored. So I climbed up my bunk and forgot all about him.
1

Journey

Last Thursday I got on a train which was bound for Xi'an. My bunk was on the top, which meant (past tense) it wouldn't be convenient to climb up and down. So I decided to linger around the carriage corridor for a while.
Then I saw this guy who was about my age, almost six foot tall, clean shaven and he also had a tattoo on the back of his left hand.
He was rather good-looking actually, so I couldn't help but peek at him from time to time without him knowing.
I could have tried to talk to him then, have a chit chat or something. But before I had made up my mind he started a long phone call which seemed like it would last forever.
Shortly after, I got bored.
So I climbed up into my bunk and forgot all about him.

This was fun to read :P your English here is very good and nearly all of my corrections are because of the tense. You switched from past tense to present tense a few times. He does sound rather attractive... you didn't really forget all about him though if you're writing about him now xD

A travel

Last Thursday, I got on a train, which was bound for Xi'an. My bunk was on the top, which meant it wouldn't be convenient to climb up and down, so I decided to linger around the carriage corridor for a while.
Then I saw this guy who was about my age, almost six feet tall, clean shaved, and he also had a tattoo on the back of his left hand.
He was rather good-looking, actually, so I couldn't but peek at him from time to time without him knowing.
I could have tried to talk to him then, have some chit chat or something. But before I made up my mind, he started a long phone call, which seemed it would last forever.
Shortly after, I got bored.
So I climbed up into my bunk and forgot all about him.

[You hav very good English. Keep up the good work.]

When I was your age I was lucky enough that cellular phones did not exist. Boys and girls were more inclined to share a conversations, and -- obviously -- to see each other again if there was a reason in it.