Juan José
Meeting people Now that I'm in italki, I've been trying to speak with English speakers. I've studied English at school and by myself, grammar and that kind of stuffs. But when I try to speak or write, I forget everything, the structure, the words, who to use verbs, everything. Well I understand that to improve require hard work, so I'll continue looking for language partners. Thanks a lot for your help ;)
1

Meeting people

Now that I'm in italki, I've been trying to speak with English speakers. I've studied English at school and by myself, such as grammar and that kind of stuff (no s). But when I try to speak or write, I forget everything like the structure, the words, how who to use verbs, everything.

Well I understand that to improve improving requires hard work,

or

Well I understand that to improve hard work is required,

or

Well I understand that to improve requires hard work,

so I'll continue looking for language partners.

Thanks a lot for your help ;)

note: 

"Now that I'm in italki, I've been trying to speak with English speakers. I've studied English at school and by myself, grammar and that kind of stuffs. But when I try to speak or write, I forget everything, the structure, the words, who to use verbs, everything. "

I think that your original piece is correct when you are speaking. But in written form, you should follow the corrections I have made in regards to your use of commas.