슨비츄
Wacthing Ultra music festival video is really funny. I am watching umf video by Hardwell dj set, For sure i like him Watching Ultra music festival video is really funny. So many kind of performance and art, I really enjoy seeing people's face what they are enjoying at ultra music festival I want to listen this video on my phone.i have to change like mp3 file on itunes by myself. but i have to shower and prepare to go Ochang Park. When i was 18~19 years old i was really like drink and hangout with my friend. These days i am very clam down and tired to meet new people.. But still i am pretty social person. I just enjoy meet my close friends. I will enjoy my moment at park!@ See you soon jieun!

Wacthing an Ultra music festival video is really funny.

I am watching a video of Hardwell's dj set at UMF. I really like him.
Watching Ultra music festival videos is really funny.
There are so many kinds of performances and art. I really enjoy seeing people's faces while they are enjoying at ultra music festival
I want to listen this video on my phone. I have to change it into an mp3 file on itunes by myself,
but I have to shower and prepare to go to Ochang Park.
When I was 18~19 years old, I was really liked to drink and hangout with my friends.
These days I have clamed down and am too tired to meet new people, but I am still a pretty social person. I just enjoy seeing my close friends.
I will enjoy my time at the park!@
See you soon jieun!

I really want to go there Someday :0 Have you been to ultra music festival?
I like Ultra too! I hope you had fun at the park :)