fabian
A place to live. I love winter and I thinking about places and weather. When I was a child I used to watch movies which were filmed in the greatest places in the world. One of those places was New York. Yes, the big apple. Movies about Christmas always show us snow and snow and snow in every part lol but I dont know why I like them. I think it is because I love winter. In my place only snows in the south but in my city not. just snowed a few times. I love to see snowy streets. I think that detail makes a beautiful view. Well, if I had the chance to choose a place to love even is it is a cold place, I would choose New York City. Another place that I love is London. It doesnt have snow but it has rain. Most od the days is reaining in London. Maybe people there hate the rainy and grey weather but I love rain. Its curious because I prefer to live in places with bad weather lol. Not only I like the wheater in London, I like the culture adn history of every street, castle, park, etc. England has everything interesting to know about. I hope to know someday. Guys, maybe all these sentences sounds very stupid and nonsense but I wanted to talk about it and prove myself writting without a diccionary next to me.
1

A place to live.

I love winter and I thinking think about places and weather. When I was a child I used to watch movies which were filmed in the greatest places in the world. One of those places was New York. Yes, the big apple. Movies about Christmas always show us snow and snow and snow in every part lol but I dont know why I like them. I think it is because I love winter. In my place it only snows in the south but in my city it does not. It just snowed a few times. I love to see snowy streets. I think that detail makes a beautiful view. Well, if I had the chance to choose a place to love even is it is a cold place, I would choose New York City.

Another place that I love is London. It doesnt have snow but it has rain. Most od of the days it is reaining raining in London. Maybe people there hate the rainy and grey weather but I love rain. Its It's curious because I prefer to live in places with bad weather lol. Not only do I like the wheater weather in London, I like the culture adn and the history of every street, castle, park, etc. England has everything interesting to know about. I hope to know the country someday.

Guys, maybe all these sentences sounds very stupid and nonsense but I wanted to talk about it and prove myself writting without a diccionary dictionary next to me.