Chika
Bury me in my Ones We just had a basketball match this morning. I thought that would be held in the stadium as usual, however, we had to play basketball outside in the sun of 9:30 on a summer-approaching day. Teammates we didn't feel ourselves today. Some of us just stayed up late and had a less than 5-hour sleep. As for me, I felt sleepy at about 11:30 last night. But there were just too much things on my mind. I couldn't fall asleep and ended up crying in front of the computer screen. Then when it was about half past two, I went to bed in worries. The alarm was set to wake me up before 7 am, it has been my regular get-up timing. Then I will check my emails and messages. And it was a surprise when I noticed many of my teammates had already been awake. But we were telling each other that we were worried, we couldn't sleep and we just got up that early. The game began! It makes me a little bit sad to describe that process again. But it was so tough. People we didn't feel good and we had many turnovers and we got few rebounds. And the game was over. WE lost. But when we gathered together after the match and we talked a lot. How was our performance and why we performed that bad. And the coach told us that we shall try our best to be a teammate that every others can trust you. There is a need for us all to take it serious in our daily training and strengthen our skills and powers for the position. The failure at this time is just a step that provides us with a higher spirit and a broader horizon. That's the lesson we learned from this game. And never forget why we choose this basketball team at the first time. Bury us in all our success and failure.
1

Bury me in my Ones

We just had a basketball match this morning.
I thought that would be held in the stadium as usual, however, we had to play basketball outside in the sun at 9:30 on a warm spring day.
We didn't feel like ourselves today. Some of us just stayed up late and had less than 5 hours of  sleep. As for me, I felt sleepy at about 11:30 last night. But there were just too much things on my mind. I couldn't fall asleep and ended up crying in front of the computer screen. Then when it was about half past two, I went to bed with worries.
The alarm was set to wake me up before 7 am, my regular wake up time. I usually check my emails and messages. And I was surprised when I noticed many of my teammates had already been awake. But we were telling each other that we were worried because we couldn't sleep and we just got up that early.

The game began!
It makes me a little bit sad to describe that process again. But it was so tough. We didn't feel good and we had many turnovers and few rebounds.
And the game was over.
WE lost.

But when we gathered together after the match and we talked a lot.
WE talked about our performance and why we performed that bad.
And the coach told us that we shall try our best to be a team and that everyone can trust each other. There is a need for us all to take things seriously in our daily training and strengthen our skills and powers for the position. The failure this time is just a step that provides us with a higher spirit and a broader horizon. That's the lesson we learned from this game.
And we never forgot why we chose this basketball team. Bury us in all our success and failure.

I hope you guys win next time! Don't give up!