Sakanacha
Technology is My Hope,New Watch. Have you been get the must item Apple watch? New technology bait me interested to advance and to innovate human being,though I have only i-phone not it. Why I'm agitated is,in short,my feature laziness and idleness that can helped by technology and that's why it have attractive beauty in spite of being,with conservative view, little tackier than conventional luxury others real watches. Appearances is marginal. Provided I get on the watch, I could be to manage my time exactly on a world standard time to count for helping my laziness,and to listen music without i-phone avoiding connecting my ears and pocket with annoying long cord of earphone particularly when I'm wearing a jacket and often take off and on it.That's very incentive to get it for my laziness and idleness. And then I've heard that the battery run time the watch can role in one recharge is only eighteen hour.I guess that,after have being used it some year,the span of energy to moratorium may be shorted. Just only my mere conjecture though,I would often have to take off and set it to recharge in the future. Well,the reason why I decide not to buy it yet is,eventually,my laziness and idleness. I believe and hope the technology would change the situation solving and helping my laziness and idleness soon.

Technology is My Hope,New Watch.

Have you been to get the must-buy item Apple watch?
New technology bait inspires me interested to advance and to innovate as a human being, although I have only only have an i-phone at the momentnot it.
Why I'm agitated is, in short, my feature (Do you mean 'future' instead of feature?) laziness and idleness that can (could be) helped by technology, and that's why it has anve attractive beauty in spite of being,with from a conservative view, a little tackier than other more conventional luxury others real watches. Appearances is  marginal (I would suggest, instead of 'mariginal' saying 'not important' or 'not that important').
Provided (Instead, you would say 'If I get the watch, <em>then)</em> I get on the watch, I could would be able to manage my time exactly on a world standard time to count for helping my laziness,and to listen to music without i-phone avoiding connecting my ears and pocket with annoying long cord of earphone (without having to connect earphones to my iphone), particularly when I'm wearing a jacket and often take off and on it (take it on and off). .That's very incentive to get it for my laziness and idleness. That is incentive enough because of my laziness.

Sorry, i do not have time to correct it all! I am also lazy and idle....

And then I've heard that the battery run time the watch can role in one recharge is only eighteen hour.I guess that,after have being used it some year,the span of energy to moratorium may be shorted.
Just only my mere conjecture though,I would often have to take off and set it to recharge in the future.
Well,the reason why I decide not to buy it yet is,eventually,my laziness and idleness.
I believe and hope the technology would change the situation solving and helping my laziness and idleness soon.