Sebor
Are people born equal? There's an universal idea we learn from books that everyone is born equal, which may turn, however, controversial when we some people are born rich, but some are poor; some people are born healthy, but some are disabled; some people get success, but some are not. The things we learn from our everyday life may contradict to what we pick up from books. Aren't books should tell us what the real world it is?

Are people born equal?

There's an universal idea we learn from books that everyone is born equal, which may turn, however, controversial when we some people are born rich, but some are poor; some people are born healthy, but some are disabled; some people get success, but some are not. The things we learn from our everyday life may contradict to what we pick up from books. Aren't books supposed to tell us what the real world is?

But why should our value be based on money or health alone? Surely we are more than these external things :o) Some books may inform us about the real world, but what about those who don't read? :o) Reality seems to be different for each person, what's real for me is not for you, what's real for you is not for me. Sometimes, the same things are real for us both.... Nice post by the way, it's good to think and ponder :o)