Sand
The cinema First, I have to admit that I don't like the cinema, because it is a very expensive hobby and I prefer to watch films in my home. The weekends I usually watch a film on TV at night, but I prefer watch series. I like action and suspense series witch crime and murders as "Castle" or "Criminal Minds". These two are my favourite series. About a one month ago, for practise my english, I started to watch series in original version with subtitle in english. In the actuality, I'm watching "Gossip Girl" to practise and learn the language, and improve my english. I am a persona who uses the internet to download or see online series. So I can't talk much about this issue because every day I download movies and series. On the one hand, I think movies should be free for people to enjoy with them, but on the other hand, it is true that his production has a big cost. I don't have a favourite film, because I like all genres of films, but I can say that have one film that I liked me for example "The hunger games". One of my favourite actress is Blanca Suarez, she is a young girl who has done many series, I have seen them all and I like how they act. She is a great actress.

The cinema

First, I have to admit that I don't like the cinema, because it is a very expensive hobby and I prefer to watch films in my at home. On the weekends I usually watch a film on TV at night, but I prefer to watch series. I like action and suspense series witch crime and murders, as like "Castle" or "Criminal Minds". These two are my favourite favorite series.

About a one month ago, for practise to practice my English, I started to watch series in the original version with subtitle in english English subtitles. In the actuality Actually, I'm watching "Gossip Girl" to practice and learn the language, and improve my English.

I am a persona who uses the internet to download or see online series, so I can't talk much about this issue because every day I download movies and series. On the one hand, I think movies should be free for people to enjoy with them, but on the other hand, it is true that this production has a big cost.

I don't have a favorite film because I like all genres of films, but I can say that have one film that I liked me for example was "The hunger games".

One of my favorite actresses is Blanca Suarez. She is a young girl who has done many series. I have seen them all, and I like how they act her acting. She is a great actress.

Fantastic! Those are all really great shows, and I love "The Hunger Games"!  In the U.S., we don't use the words "film" and "series".  Instead of "film", we say "movie"; and instead of "series", we say "show".  Also, we say, "I'm going to the movies."  Instead of using "cinema".