Drinking Do you like drinking alcohol? I only drink when I eat dinner with my friends or attend to the drinking party occasionally. Because I am not strong at alcohol. A half glass of bear makes me sleepy, sick, and my heart beat so fast. The person who cannot drink like me is called "げこ(geko)" in Japanese. By contrast the person who can drink a lot without getting drunk is called "ざる(zaru)". I wish I can drink more! I want to try any kind of alcohol if I can. Insted I drink coffee and tea again today.
1

Do you like drinking alcohol? I only drink when I eat dinner with my friends or attend to the drinking party occasionally. Because I am not strong at drinking alcohol. A half glass of bear makes me sleepy, sick, and my heart beats so fast. The person who cannot drink, like me is called "げこ(geko)" in Japanese. By contrast the person who can drink a lot without getting drunk is called "ざる(zaru)". I wish I could drink more! I want to try any kind of alcohol (if) I can. Instead I will drink coffee and tea again today.

could; is better placed in this sentence.  ^^

Seriously, your english is so good! I'm impressed! OAO 
This is my first correction. I hope I did ok...
And i'm the same, can't drink alcohol either. xD 

1

Drinking

Do you like drinking alcohol? I only drink when I eat dinner with my friends or when I occassionally attend drinking parties . Because I am not strong at drinking alcohol, a half glass of beer makes me sleepy, sick, and nervous*. The person who cannot drink like me is called "げこ(geko)" in Japanese. By contrast, the person who can drink a lot without getting drunk is called "ざる(zaru)". I wish I can drink more! I want to try all kinds of alcohol if I can. Instead, I drink coffee and tea again today.

*The word is supposed to be a single work that describes (an adjective). I don't know any word describing a fast heartbeat asides from nervous. Gomen (^^;)

Drinking

Do you like drinking alcohol? I only drink when I eat dinner with my friends or attend to a drinking party occasionally. Because I am weak at alcohol. Half a glass of bear will make me sleepy, sick, and make my heart beat so fast. The person who cannot drink like me is called "げこ(geko)" in Japanese. By contrast the person who can drink a lot without getting drunk is called "ざる(zaru)". I wish I can drink more! I want to try any kind of alcohol if I can but today I drank coffee and tea.