Cartoon
Any other interests or activities that I like I quite like cooking, go to gallery and museum. For 1 month on July of last year, I had opportunity to work as a trainee at V school,Japanese Culinary school, that teach Thai, Japanese food including Bakery for mature and children. So It's made me happy to know many recipe of many type of food and proud to myself that can do it. Moreover, If I have leisure times I like to go gallery and museum around Bangkok more three time in a year

Any other interests or activities that I like

I quite like cooking, going to a gallery or a museum. July of last year, I had the opportunity to work as a trainee at V school  A Japanese Culinary school that teaches Thai and Japanese cooking including Baking for adults and children. So It's made me happy to know many recipes of many types of food and proud of myself that I can do it. Moreover, If I have leisure time I like to go galleries and museums around Bangkok more than three time in a year

Very good

I quite like cooking, go to gallery and museum. For  the month of July of last year, I had the opportunity to work as a trainee at V school,Japanese Culinary school, that teaches  Thai, Japanese food including Bakery to adults  and children. So it  made me happy to know many recipe of many types of food and proud of myself that I can do it. Moreover, If I have free time I like to go to a gallery or  museum around Bangkok more than three time in a year