ZZZ
Something Interesting This is my second composition since I enrolled on italki. Yesterday I wrote the first composition, but soon I deleted that composition in consideration of my privacy protection. I wrote down my WeChat ID in my first composition here, but before long I realized that this was a foolish behavior. So I deleted it. In Information Age, we should learn to protect our own personal privacy, if not, we will pay a heavy price. Actually, in everyday life, we should remain vigilant at all times to protect our personal privacy. Only in this way, we can stay away from things that unsafe or even life-threatening. For example, before we discarding the express package away, we should wipe away our personal information on the express paper. And in most cases, only using water is effective. There are some criminals who use this leaking information to do bad things on innocent but careless people. On the internet, you can find out many similar crimes by means of the express information leakage. So in Information Age, this is an example of how we considering the information safety. On WEIBO, I have followed some people who are information safety workers. Some of them are hackers, but they were called White Hats. Amongst them, @tombkeeper is an excellent one in my mind. He studied medicine in university, but after graduated, he became an Internet Safety worker. After all, @tombkeeper is a clever man, and he also is humorous. On his WEIBO, he always tells funny jokes or something, and these jokes only clever people can comprehend. As you read his tweets, you will find that @tombkeeper have read many books. I especially appreciate what he has said about the Traditional Chinese Medicine. I and he shares something in common, that's that we once were both medical student. Now I am a dentist, if he chose to become a doctor at the beginning after he graduated, now he will be an accoucheur. By reading his WEIBO, I have learned a lot of interesting things. If I have the time, I will talk about these funny things. I'm sure you'll interested in them. written by Dentist Smile in 4/24 and 4/25

Something Interesting

This is my second composition since I enrolled on italki. Yesterday, I wrote the first composition, but soon I deleted that composition in consideration of my privacy protection. I wrote down my WeChat ID in my first composition here, but before long I realized that this was foolish, so I deleted it.

In the Information Age, we should learn to protect our own personal privacy, if not, we will pay a heavy price. Actually, in everyday life, we should remain vigilant at all times to protect our personal privacy. Only in this way, we can stay away from things that are unsafe or even life-threatening. For example, before we discard the express package away, we should wipe away our personal information on the express paper. And in most cases, only using water is effective. There are some criminals who use this leaking information to do bad things on innocent and careless people. On the internet, you can find out that many similar crimes by means of the express information leakage.

So in Information Age, this is an example of how we can considerin information safety.

On WEIBO, I have followed some people who are information safety workers. Some of them are hackers, but they were called White Hats. Amongst them, @tombkeeper is an excellent one in my mind. He studied medicine in university, but after graduated, he became an Internet Safety worker. After all, @tombkeeper is a clever man, and he also is humorous. On his WEIBO, he always tells funny jokes or something, and these jokes only clever people can comprehend. As you read his tweets, you will find that @tombkeeper have read many books. I especially appreciate what he has said about the Traditional Chinese Medicine. We share something in common, snice we were once both medical student. Now I am a dentist, if he chose to become a doctor at the beginning after he graduated, now he will be an accoucheur.

By reading his WEIBO, I have learned a lot of interesting things. If I have the time, I will talk about these funny things. I'm sure you'll interested in them.

written by Dentist Smile in 4/24 and 4/25

This was really written well. I enjoyed reading your essay. Keep it up!