learning spanish The Spanish language takes many variants because there is speaks in many countries and because of it change the words often. To learn Spanish is important not to focus in an alone country because when someone speaks to you on other one you are not understand. you try to train with persons of several nationalities. No es lo mismo el uso de la palabra viático en España que en Colombia aunque en el diccionario estén los dos significados por ejemplo. Don't worry... En frases coloquiales es imposible comprenderlo todo incluso en los mismos hispanos. ;) lol
1

Learning Spanish

The Spanish language takesmany variants because there is it is spoken in many countries and because of this it change the words often the words often change(for clarity: the words often change their meaning). To learn Spanish it is important not to focus in on a alone single country because when someone speaks to you from another one on other one you are not going to understand. You should try to train with persons(more common:people) of several nationalities.

No es lo mismo el uso de la palabra viático en España que en Colombia aunque en el diccionario estén los dos significados por ejemplo.

Don't worry... En frases coloquiales es imposible comprenderlo todo incluso en los mismos hispanos. ;) lol

!Es la verdad! Entiendo mas en peliculas y television de Colombia que de Europa.