DSK
Weekend Price Today, I had to go the office to support to other team's project, as their deadline is next Monday. I usually go to restaurant for lunch around my office on weekday. I arrived the office around noon, so I go to restaurant which I often use and ordered menu which costs 500 yen on weekday.Unfortunately, price of the menu is almost 1.5 times high than usual because today is holiday. I thought I should have gone to a convenient store to save money. I think I used too much "I". and conjunction is monotonus

Weekend Price

Today, I had to go to the office to support the other team's project, as their deadline is next Monday.
I usually go to a restaurant for lunch located around my office during weekdays.
I arrived at the office around noon, so I went to the restaurant which I frequently go and ordered a menu set which costs 500 yen on a weekday.Unfortunately, the price of the food on the menui s almost 1.5 times higher than usual because today is a holiday. 

I think I should have gone to a convenient store to save money.

I think I used too much "I". and conjunction is monotonous

Weekend Price

Today I had to go the office to support the other team's project, as their deadline is next Monday.
I usually go to a restaurant for lunch around my office on weekdays.
I arrived at the office around noon, so I went to the restaurant that I often use and ordered menu which costs 500 yen on weekdays. Unfortunately, prices of the menu is almost 1.5 times higher than usual because today is a holiday.
I thought I should have gone to a convenient store to save money.

I think I used too much "I". and conjunction is monotonus