Maggie
Describe your best friend Speaking of friends, I’d like to talk about Bess. She is my best friend. We are the same years old and she is only older two days than me. We studied in the same school, so we had many times to communicate with each other. She is good looking and outgoing person. We have many same hobbies. We both like reading books and watching films, then we exchange our own opinions about books and films. We have spent many fun times together. She is good at cooking. Every time when I went to her home, she would cook many tasty dishes for me. She likes to research all kinds of cookbooks and cook programs, while I don’t like to cook at all. She is patient to play with kids and help them. She takes part in a charity organization, she regularly goes to the disabled children school to read all kinds of fairy tale books to children. I feel proud of her. Although both of us are pretty busy with our job, we still meet each other once in a while. Whenever I am in trouble or difficulties, she is always there with a helping hand and encouraged words. I do appreciate having this friend.

Describe your best friend

Speaking of friends, I’d like to talk about Bess. She is my best friend. We are the same age and she is only two days older than me. We studied in the same school, so we had many opportunities to communicate with each other. She is a good looking and outgoing person. We have many of the same hobbies. We both like reading books and watching films, then we exchange our own opinions about the books and films. We had many fun times together. She is good at cooking. Every time I went to her home, she would cook many tasty dishes for me. She likes to research all kinds of cookbooks and cook programs, while I don’t like to cook at all. She is patient to play with kids and help them. She takes part in a charity organization, she regularly goes to the disabled children school to read all kinds of fairy tale books to children. I feel proud of her. Although both of us are pretty busy with our jobs, we still meet each other once in a while. Whenever I am in trouble or in hardship, she is always there with a helping hand and encourageing words. I do appreciate having this friend.

Well written. I enjoyed reading your essay. Looks like you have a great friend :D

Describe your best friend

Speaking of friends, I’d like to talk about Bess. She is my best friend. We are the same age and she is only two days older than me. We studied in the same school, so we had many times to communicate with each other. She is a good looking and outgoing person. We have many of the same hobbies. We both like reading books and watching films, then exchangimg our own opinions on those books and films. We have spent many fun times together. She is good at cooking. Every time when I went to her home, she would cook many tasty dishes for me. She likes to research all kinds of cookbooks and cookimg programs, while I don’t like to cook at all. She is patient when playing with kids and helping them. She takes part in a charity organization, and she regularly goes to disabled children school to read all kinds of fairytales to children. I feel proud of her. Although both of us are pretty busy with our jobs,we still meet each other once in a while. Whenever I am in trouble or difficulties, she is always there with a helping hand and encouraging words. I appreciate having this friend.