Feli
Saturday morning's thoughts It's a very cold saturday morning here, in La Serena, Chile. I'm thinking about the tasks I have to do today, about the work that must be done by next monday, but at the same time, I'm thinking about going to take a walk to the beach, which is kind of close to my house. This not a very "touristic" weekend here, I know if I go to the beach I'll find only locals walking, and I actually like this, it makes me feel more quiet, it gives me a sensation that this city is still a pretty small one, and I love that. Today is also the day that my father's favorite football team, Cobreloa, will play against Colo Colo, and if they lose, they will fall to the second category of the Chilean football league, and I know my dad would be so sad if that happens :(. I guess I just have to get out of bed and start my day!

Saturday morning's thoughts

It's a very cold Saturday morning here, in La Serena, Chile. I'm thinking about the tasks I have to do today, and about the work that must be done by next Monday, but at the same time, I'm thinking about going for a walk to the beach, which is close to my house.

This weekend  wasn't at all 'touristic'. I know if I go to the beach I'll only find locals walking, and I actually like this, it makes me feel more quiet (serene,peacefully?), that will give me a sensation that this city is still a pretty small one, and I love that.

Today is also the day that my father's favorite football team, Cobreloa, will play against Colo Colo, and if they lose, they will fall to the second category of the Chilean football league, and I know my dad would be so sad if that happens :(

Well, I guess I just have to get out of bed and start my day! 

Saturday Morning's Thoughts

It's a very cold Saturday morning here, in La Serena, Chile. I'm thinking about the tasks I have to do today, about the work that must be done by next Monday, but at the same time, I'm thinking about going to take a walk to the beach(or: I'm thinking about taking a walk to the beach), which is kind of close to my house.

This is not a very "touristic" weekend here. I know if I go to the beach I'll find only locals walking, and I actually like that this(I would use a ; to break this into two parts) it makes me feel more quiet, it gives me a sensation that this city is still a pretty small one, and I love that.

Today is also the day that my father's favorite football team, Cobreloa, will play against Colo Colo, and if they lose, they will fall to the second category of the Chilean football league, and I know my dad would be so(or:very) sad if that happens :(.

I guess I just have to get out of bed and start my day!