Eva
Hang out with ji-won Nowadays, I usually lay down on my bed and just watched my cell phone. It is very time-wasting behavior. I know... hahaha Anyway, today I met a friend whose name is ji-won. She is one of my best friend. We've met at the 'coffee bean' which is a very big chain coffee shop. I like hazelnut ice coffee, actually I love it! I ordered hazelnut coffee, and she choose grapefruit juice. and then we just did what we have to do. We are major in clothing&textile. (Does anyone need the advice about fashion? If you need it, I can help you :) ) I drew 2015 F/W collection for female, especially jil sander. It looks simple and easy to draw, but actually it's so hard. I need to more and more practice.... :( Four hours later, we are going to eat chicago pizza and kloud beer~~ yeah~~~~~ We bought them and went to park near my house. Do you know the fact that korea law allow to drink on the street? Drinking anywhere is definitely OK!! :D (however, plz do not misunderstand korea is alcoholic country...lol) Even though Itwas a short time, I could feel free and pleasant. Thanks to ji-won, my lovely friend! :-* <3<3<3
1

Hanging out with Ji-won

Nowadays, I usually lay down on my bed and just watch my cell phone. It is a very time-wasting behavior. I know... hahaha
Anyway, today I met a friend whose name is Ji-won. She is one of my best friends. We met at the 'Coffee Bean' which is a very,big chain coffee shop. I like hazelnut ice coffee, actually I love it! I ordered hazelnut coffee, and she chose grapefruit juice and then we just did what we needed to do. We major in clothing & textile. (Does anyone need the advice about fashion? If you need it, I can help you :) ) I drew 2015 F/W collection for women, especially jil sander. It looks simple and is easy to draw, but actually it's so hard. I need to practice more and more.... :( Four hours later, we went to eat chicago pizza and kloud beer~~ yeah~~~~~ 

We bought them and went to the park near my house. Do you know the fact that korea law allows you to drink on the streets? Drinking anywhere is OK!! :D (however, plz do not misunderstand korea is alcoholic country...lol)
Even though it was a short time, I felt free and pleasant. Thanks to ji-won, my lovely friend! :-* <3<3<3

Hang out with ji-won

Lately  I  often lie down on my bed and just look at  my cell phone. It is very time-wasting behavior. I know... hahaha
Anyway, today I met a friend whose name is ji-won. She is one of my best friends.  We  met at the 'coffee bean' which is a very big chain coffee shop. I like hazelnut ice coffee, actually I love it! I ordered hazelnut coffee, and she choose grapefruit juice. and then we just did what we have to do. We are majoring in clothing&textile. (Does anyone need any advice about fashion? If you need it, I can help you :) ) I drew 2015 F/W collection for female, especially jil sander. It looks simple and easy to draw, but actually it's so hard. I need to more and more practice.... :( Four hours later, we went  to eat chicago pizza and kloud beer~~ yeah~~~~~
We bought them and went to park near my house. Do you know the fact that korea law allow to drink on the street? Drinking anywhere is definitely OK!! :D (however, plz do not misunderstand korea is alcoholic country...lol)
Even though It was a short time, I felt relaxed and pleasant. Thanks to ji-won, my lovely friend! :-* <3<3<3

** the verb LIE is very difficult to use correctly.Even native speakers use it wrongly.You say to lie, past LAY.Because TO LAY means to Lay and egg like a bird so be careful with that one!