Kim Jeong Uk
an Inspiring book I read the book about Ban ki mun, the secretary general of UN today. It was written by a journalist who had had a lot of chances to meet Ban ki mun and interview him. He said he had been deeply impressed by how Ban ki mun treats others and how dedicated he is when he is working. So the journalist decided to publish a book about Ban ki mun's life and achievement in the hope to inspire readers in Korea, especially adolescents. Reading the book, I felt like I was hit in my head by something. I thought I would be able to achieve a lot in a year if I make just 10% of effort that he made.

an Inspiring book

I read the book about Ban ki mun, the secretary general of UN today. It was written by a journalist who has had a lot of chances to meet Ban ki mun and interview him. He said he had been deeply impressed by how Ban ki mun treats others and how dedicated he is when he is working. So he decided to publish a book on Ban ki mun's life and achievements in the hope to inspire readers in Korea, especially adolescents. Reading the book, I felt like I was hit in my head by something. I thought I would be able to achieve a lot in a year if I make just 10% of effort that he made.