Cartoon
I used to live away from home more than 2 months. From October to January, I've been doing senior project about Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria. I have to screen and test activity of many microorganism that from the soil around root of plant. Moreover, I also identify those microorganism after that take them to co-cultivate with Mug bean for observation
1

I lived away from home for more than 2 months.

From October to January, I've been doing senior project about Plant Growth promoting rhizobacteria. I have to screen and test activities of many micro-organism that is from the soil around root of plant. Moreover, I also identify those micro-organism and after that take them to co-cultivate with Mug bean for observation

I used to live away from home more than 2 months.

From October 2014 to January this year, I've been doing a senior project about plant growth promoting rhizobacteria. I have to screen and test the activity of many microorganism from the soil around the root of the plant.  I also identify those microorganisms after that and take them to co-cultivate with Mug beans for observation

your English is really good