Bernat
free day This weekend I am home alone, because my girlfriend on wednesday she went to home in Galicia. Half hour ago I went to a bar to watch Fc barcelona, so its won. Evening I'm going to go Madrid and I met with my friends to get something to drink and then we will have dinner in a special restaurant and finally we will go to the disco to met someone, and make new friends, maybe if we have lucky, we will met pretty girls.
1

free day

This weekend I am home alone, because on wednesday (usually you should say the time/day first) my girlfriend on wednesday she (unneccesary "she") went to home in to Galicia. Half hour ago I went to a bar to watch Fc barcelona, so its won (I'm unsure what you mean by "so its won"). In the evening I'm going to go Madrid and I to meet with my friends (or "to meet with some friends") to and get something to drink and then we will have dinner in a special restaurant and finally we will go to the disco (disco is not a common word in English, most native speakers think of discos as things that were around in the 80's with disco balls and funky music, you may want to say bar or club or party.. unless you are literally going to a disco :P) to meet ('met' is past tense) someone, and make new friends, maybe if we have lucky, we will meet pretty girls.

Very good job! Most of my corrections were just with small words like "to, in, on, and" etc. 

Other than that, I notice you dont use many periods to end a sentence. Try using more pauses with periods (.) instead of commas (,) :)

Good luck with the ladies :P

1

Free day

This weekend I am home alone, because my girlfriend went home to Galicia on Wednesday. Half an hour ago I went to a bar to watch FC Barcelona, and they won. In the evening I'm going to go Madrid and meet with my friends to get something to drink and then/after that we will have dinner at a special restaurant. Finally we will go to the disco to meet someone, and make new friends. Maybe, if we are lucky, we will meet pretty girls.

Well written. Please note that the present tense of "to meet" is just "meet", not "met", which is the past tense of the verb. Good luck with your studies! 

Simplemente ha sido un texto inventado e improvisado!!
Hola Bernat.. "we will met pretty girls" es "meet" pero no te vengo a corregir si no tengo la curiosidad que quieras conocera a tipas 'guapas' cuando ya tienes novia XD