About this site So I view this site today and the only one function which I found it's to write entries and someone to correct them.I don't see how this can help you because in my opinion the best way to learn foreign language is to practice with real person.I can't think about what you can write here except themes for exams like toefl for example or some reviews which I don't find very useful. I don't know if this site has other functions which are for free. I know about the lessons but they are paid. Except that I will be very thankful if someone knows other interesting sites for learning and practicing English, especially practicing. Thanks in advance :)
Thanks for the suggestions.I think to try them too. Yes you can improve your writing skills when you write entries but it's difficult to think about what to write :)
Good perspective! Actually, you have various choices to gain knowledge or improve your language. Firstly, you can send for people who are searching for learning your native language, you can benefit each other. Secondly, it is very easy to use your notebook to improve your writing whenever you want. Thirdly, you can join any group organized with several members to arrange some discussions in specific languages according to the appearance of native speakers to correct and help other members. Finally, you can create a discussion and share it with other members. The most difficult problem, being an elementary learner and search for someone to teach you, I think it is difficult to find someone to help you for free, so the best choice to find people at the same level to practice together. I wish I could illustrate the real situation on italki. good luck,
Under the "Community" tab there is a "Language Partners" button. There you can talk to real people and learn each others languages. :)

About this site

So I view this site today and the only one function which I found, it's is to write entries and ask someone to correct them. I don't see how this can help you, because in my opinion the best way to learn foreign language is to practice with a real person. I can't think about what you can write here except themes for exams like toefl for example or some reviews which I don't find very useful. I don't know if this site has extra functions which are for free. I know about the lessons which are paid. Except that I will be very thankful if someone knows other interesting sites for learning and practicing English, especially practicing. Thanks in advance :)

Hi i total y agree with both