Nariel González
Couchsourfing profile Hello everyone! The last week me and my roommate decided to be part of couchsurfing, he had traveled to Europe, USA and Japan and will continue when he had a chance, so he have a lot of experience with foreign people (and his girlfriend is from the united states). This is what I wrote on my profile. About me: I'm a simple and caring person who finds joy in the little things of life... also friendly and a frustrated traveler. I cook a litle, sew and do some crafts. I'm an Industrial Design student at Guadalajara's University Center of Art, Architecture and Design. Me and my roomate (https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/1003867382) want to start sharing our apartment with interesting people. If you are an easy going person contact us :D Why I'm on Couchsurfing: Because I want to meet new people, make some friends and know more about their culture and maybe find some great places in my city together. Interests: Nature, gardening (i suck at it, btw), literature, crafts, history, and all kinds of art manifestations, also industrial, graphic and fashion design. I would love to travel abroad, but now I'm trying to keep it inside of my country because we have so many cultural stuff to know before going anywhere else. Music, Movies & Books: I like cult movies, fiction books and in music almost anything but prefer soft rock. One Amazing Thing I've Done: One time I rescue an abandoned little dog, fed and found her a nice home. It was the most rewarding thing I've ever done and I had a lot of help. I believe that the worst thing we could do to a human being is to past by and do nothing when they need help. Sleeping Arrangements Public Room (eg: Living Room) We can arrange this via email, send a message to me or my rommate :D (https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/1003867382), as he said "if you need any help to arrive here please ask, its a little bit difficult to find sometimes". More Details Roommate Situation I live with a boy, he is the one who is veryfied. What I Can Share With Guests We can share all the public rooms (kitchen, living room, bathroom), the washing machine, internet, books (in spanish, english and german) and sometimes food and help. Public Transportation Access Macrobús Additional Information We have a lovely dog, she is a little bit shy at the beginning. We love art and cultural stuff. We usually move in public transportation so we know how and we can help you with guidance. We are nice people, so we want you to be nice too.
1

Couchsourfing profile

Hello everyone!

The last week me and my roommate decided to be part of couchsurfing, he had traveled to Europe, USA and Japan and will continue when he had a chance, so he have a lot of experience with foreign people (and his girlfriend is from the united states).

This is what I wrote on my profile.

About me:

I'm a simple and caring person who finds joy in the little things of in life... also friendly and a frustrated traveler. I cook a litle, sew and do some crafts. I'm an Industrial Design student at Guadalajara's University Center of Art, Architecture and Design.

Me and my roomate (https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/1003867382) want to start sharing our apartment with interesting people. If you are an easy going person contact us :D

Why I'm on Couchsurfing:
Because I want to meet new people, make some friends and know more about their culture and maybe find explore some great places in my city together.

Interests:
Nature, gardening (i suck at it, btw), literature, crafts, history, and all kinds of art manifestations, also industrial, graphic and fashion design. I would love to travel abroad, but now I'm trying to keep it travel inside of my country because we have so many cultural stuff traditions to get to know before going anywhere else.

Music, Movies & Books:
I like cult movies, fiction books and in music almost anything but prefer soft rock.

One Amazing Thing I've Done:
One time I rescued an abandoned little dog, fed and found her a nice home. It was the most rewarding thing I've ever done and I had a lot of help. I believe that the worst thing we could do to a human being is to pass by someone and do nothing when they need help. 

Sleeping Arrangements
Public Room (eg: Living Room)
We can arrange this via email, send a message to me or my rommate :D (https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/1003867382), as he said "if you need any help to arrive here please ask, its a little bit difficult to find sometimes".

More Details
Roommate Situation
I live with a boy, he is the one who is veryfied. verified. 

What I Can Share With Guests
We can share all the public rooms (kitchen, living room, bathroom), the washing machine, internet, books (in Spanish, English and German) and sometimes food and help.

Public Transportation Access
Macrobús

Additional Information
We have a lovely dog, she is a little bit shy in the beginning. We love art and cultural stuff. We usually use move in public transportation so we know how to get around and we can help you with guidance. We are nice people, so we want you to be nice too.

Couchsourfing profile

Hello everyone!

The Last week me and my roommate my roommate and I decided to be part of couchsurfing. He had has traveled to Europe, USA and Japan and will continue to travel when he had has a  the chance. He have has a lot of experience with foreign people (and his girlfriend is from the United States). 

This is what I wrote on my profile.

About me:

I'm a simple and caring person who finds joy in the little things of in life... I am also a friendly and a frustrated traveler. I cook a little, sew and do some crafts. I'm an Industrial Design student at Guadalajara's University Center of Art, Architecture and Design.

Me and my roomate My roommate and I(https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/1003867382) want to start sharing our apartment with interesting people. If you are an easy going person contact us :D

Why I'm on Couchsurfing:
Because I want to meet new people, make some friends and know more about their culture and maybe find visit or explore some great places in my city together.

Interests:
Nature, gardening (i suck at it, btw), literature, crafts, history, and all kinds of art manifestations, also industrial, graphic and fashion design. I would love to travel abroad, but for now I 'm trying will stay to keep it in side of my country because we have so many cultural stuff to know learn about before going anywhere else.

Music, Movies & Books:
I like cult movies, fiction books and in music I like almost anything but prefer soft rock.

One Amazing Thing I've Done:
One time I rescued an abandoned little dog. I fed and found her a nice home. It was the most rewarding thing I've ever done and I had a lot of help. I believe that the worst thing that we could do to a human being is to past pass by them and do nothing when they need help. 

Sleeping Arrangements
Public Room (eg: Living Room)

More Details
Roommate Situation
I live with a boy, he is the one who is veryfied verified.

What I Can Share With Guests
We can share all the public rooms (kitchen, living room, bathroom), the washing machine, internet, books (in Spanish English and German) and sometimes food and help.

Public Transportation Access
Macrobús

Additional Information
We have a lovely dog, she is a little bit shy at the beginning first. We love art and cultural stuff. We usually move in use public transportation so we know how to get around and we can help with guidance guide you. We are nice people, so we want you to be nice too.

<em>This is great. I hope you meet many wonderful people!!</em>

I hear my mother's voice in my head castigating me for saying "Me and my friends.." While it is perfectly common to say "Me and my roommate", for writing you should probably stick with "My roommate and I". It is a bit more proper. Other than that, it is wonderful. One thing, it is spelled "verified"