The Randow camp: acquaintanceship. (part 1) I would like to talk about my camp experience. It happened 2 years age. I visited children camp first in my life. It began with my granny who brought me newspaper where was an article about English camp called "Rainbow camp". I've found the information about it on the Internet and read their advertising. Having read it, I fired up the dream to visit Rainbow camp so they promised children and their parents that they would learn how to speak English only for 2 weeks. They promised us that there would be English-speaking foreigners who teach us to speak. I have been dreaming to speak English since I started learning it. I had to pay 800$ to go there and asked my mother if she agree to pay for me and she said that it was pretty much and she didn't know where to take money. She hadn't get work then. I asked my father and he refused me. I was so upset, I didn't ask money for new iphone 5, I wanted money for my education. Soon my older brother gave me money and I was able to pay. And I've done that. I was looking forward to this trip. I had been learning English every day, I hadn't even known English tenses then. I had to go in the middle of July. So, despite being in my region it was quite difficult to get to the camp. We had been travelling for 3 hours. But we earned it! There were so many beautiful landscapes: hills, rivers, mountains, forests, waterfalls. The nature of Krasnodar region is very picturesque. So I've arrived there. There was a big territory surrounded by a high fence. We traveled through a gate and ended up next to the hotel. I went in it and was met by woman who looked through my documents. I was brought to my room. There were three beds and one of them was occupied. Soon I've met the owner of the bed. Her name was Anastasia, she came from town by mine. She was pretty, bright and funny as well. She was in camps like this many times and she wasn't confused at all. She spoke English very well, I'm, on the contrary couldn't connect words into entire sentence. But I didn't worry about that. All children started making friends. I've met many amazing people there. Thus, my first day ended.
1

The Randow camp: acquaintanceship. (part 1)

I would like to talk about my camp experience. It happened 2 years ago. I visited children camp for the first in my life.

It began when my granny who brought me newspaper where there was an article about an English camp called "Rainbow camp". I've found the information about it on the Internet and read their advertising.

Having read it, I fired up the dream to visit Rainbow camp so as they promised children and their parents that they would learn how to speak English in only for 2 weeks. They promised us that there would be English-speaking foreigners who would teach us to speak. I have been dreaming to speak English since I started learning it. I had to pay $800 to go there and asked my mother if she would agree to pay for me and she said that it was pretty much unatainable and because she didn't know where to take  get money.

She hadn't get didn't have work then. I asked my father and he refused me. I was so upset, I didn't ask money for new iphone 5, I wanted money for my education. Soon Later my older brother gave me money and I was able to pay. And I've done that did it.

I was looking forward to this trip. I had been learning English every day, I hadn't didn't even known English tenses then. I had to go in the middle of July. So, despite being in my region it was quite difficult to get to the camp. We had been travelling for 3 hours. But we earned it!

There were so many beautiful landscapes: hills, rivers, mountains, forests, waterfalls. The nature of Krasnodar region is very picturesque. So I've arrived there. There was a big territory surrounded by a high fence. We travelled through a gate and ended up next to the hotel. I went in it and was met greeted by woman who looked through my documents.

I was brought to my room. There were three beds and one of them was occupied. Soon Later I've met the owner of the bed. Her name was Anastasia, she came from town by mine. She was pretty, bright and funny as well. She was in had been to many camps like this many lots of times and she wasn't confused at all. She spoke English very well, I'm, on the contrary couldn't connect words into an entire sentence. But I didn't worry about that. All the children started making friends. I've met many amazing people there. Thus, my first day ended.

(Hello! :D I hope my corrections helped you! You missed a few "a"s and some of your tenses were slightly muddled so I've changed a few of them around to make the sentences flow a little better!)

Oh, sorry, I forgot to correct my heading - "Rainbow camp" -The most terrible camp ever.