Rod
Autumn is coming Well it's saturday afternoon and i'm on my department. The weather is a little bit strange these days ; one day we have a sunny and warm and another days are cloudy and almost rainy.This is very confused when you have to decide when you wash your clothes for the week. For example, if i wash my pants or shirts on saturday evening, the most probably in a cloudy day is there will not dry for monday morning. And for a formal job where you have dress suits everyday this isn't a little problem. Loundery in these days are few and expensive. Maybe it's time to buy a dryer.
1

Autumn is coming

Well it's saturday afternoon and i'm on my department. The weather is a little bit strange these days ; one day we have a sunny and warm and another days are cloudy and almost rainy.This is very confused when you have to decide when you wash your clothes for the week. For example, if i wash my pants or shirts on saturday evening, the most probably in a cloudy day is there will not dry for monday morning. And for a formal job where you have dress suits everyday this isn't a little problem. Loundery in these days are few and expensive. Maybe it's time to buy a dryer.

<em>Autumn Is Coming</em>

Well it's Saturday afternoon and I'm in my apartment. The weather is a little bit strange these days. One day we have sunny and warm weather and other days are cloudy and sort of rainy. This is very confusing when you have to decide when you should wash your clothes for the week. For example, if I wash my pants or shirts on Saturday evening, probably the most cloudy day of the week, they will not dry on time for Monday morning. For a formal job where you have dress suits everyday, this isn't a problem. Laundry today is not as expensive as the past. Maybe it's time to buy a dryer.