Francisco
Hi there Community, writing just to say hello to all of you. I came across with this website a few days ago, and I think it is very useful resource to learn and meet new people around the world. I am from Argentina, and I'm learning English. Whatever you need about Spanish, feel free to contact me. Thanks.
1

Hi there

Community, writing just to say hello to all of you. I came across with this website a few days ago, and I think it is very useful resource to learn and meet new people around the world. I am from Argentina, and I'm learning English. Whatever you need about Spanish, feel free to contact me.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Hello community, I am just writing to say hello to you all.  I came across this website a few days ago.  I think it is a very useful resource to learn and meet new people from around the world.  I am from Argentina and I am learning English.  Whatever you need to know about Spanish please feel free to contact me.

Thanks

Hi there Community,

I'm writing just to say hello to all of you. I came across with this website a few days ago, and I think it is very useful resource for learning and for meeting new people around the world. I am from Argentina, and I'm learning English. Whatever you need to know about Spanish, feel free to contact me. 

Thanks.