Veronica
Something I miss Actually people's dreams are the motor their lifes and I am strangely puzzled about it. Why people have to conform their souls with such a dream? Why they must keep walking forward in the hard path of the life with such gasoline? Why they cannot live the utopia? Even utopia is being pulled up of people's dreams. They do not must to dream with unabled things. They do not have to think with a better future or job. They must shut up and live. Live in a way or another, swallowing lies and violence. No, that's not future, that's not life, that's an utopia.
1

Something I miss

Actually People's dreams are their motivation in their lives and I am strangely puzzled by it.
Why do people have to conform their souls with such a dream? Why must they continue walking forward on a hard difficult path of the life with such gasoline? Why can they not live the in utopia?
Even utopia is being pulled up of people's dreams. They must not dream with unabled impossible things. They do not have to think with about a better future or job. They must shut up and live. Live in a one way or another, swallowing lies and violence.
No, that's not a future, that's not a life, that's an is a utopia.

The last sentence I corrected with "that is a utopia" normally you write "an" before any word begining with a,e,i,o,u but it just doesn't sound right to me so I did it the other way. Maybe someone else will have a better way to change the sentence to make it proper. 

In BLUE  I have highlighted something that does not make sense to me at all and I don't know how to fix it because of the fact that I do understand what you were trying to say.