Lissa
Application to a Master I am very interested in retail because of my previous experiences and the module “Retail management” that I attended in [School's Name]. Furthermore, I have been selected and I participated at the XXX Immersion Program and I could listen to the seniors of different brands of the group [Group's Name]. The company which cut my eye is XXX, because I felt the company has a great sense of human value and the workers seemed to me very passionate. Because of all this, I would like to work in retail development for this maison. I think the [Program's Name] is a real opportunity to me. I know that I still have a lot to learn about this very complex industry where the business is totally different from other industries (e.g. consumer behavior). The study trip is also a great event to develop a network and approach concretely this world. I am also aware that XXX is recruiting from XXX and I think it will increase my chance to go toward my dream. Moreover, I know that the Campus has very active student life and there are many associations and clubs. I am willing to join the fashion club “XXX” to be part of the dynamic student life, and certainly enrich my CV. The last three years showed me that XXX is a good international school with great facilities and services. I think it is a great environment for educational and professional success.

Application to for a Masters

I am very interested in retail because of my previous experiences, and the module “Retail Management” that I attended(took) in at [School's Name]. Furthermore, I have been selected for and I participated at in the XXX Immersion Program and I could listen to the seniors of different brands of the group [Group's Name]. The company which cut caught my eye is was XXX, because I felt that the company has had a great sense of human value and that the workers seemed to me very passionate very passionate to me. Because of all of this, I would like to work in retail development for this maison(company).

I think the [Program's Name] is a real opportunity to for me. I know that I still have a lot to learn about this very complex industry where the business is totally(completely) different from other industries (e.g. consumer behavior). The study trip is also a great event(occasion) to develop a network and approach concretely concretely approach this world. I am also aware that XXX is recruiting from XXX and I think it will increase my chances to go towards my dream. Moreover(Futhermore), I know that the campus has a very active student life and that there are many associations and clubs. I am willing to join the fashion club “XXX” to be part of the dynamic student life, and certainly(of course) to enrich my CV.

The last three years showed me that XXX is a good international school with great facilities and services. I think that it is a great environment for educational and professional success.

grammatical corrections

stylistic suggestions