Aleksandra
Online Gaming What is going on? I couldn't play Smite this morning, since some nice Spanish-speaking people were literally crying for other Spanish-speaking parners! Imagine the pings all over HABLAS ESPANOL? And even when I responded with something like "Soy polaca, no hablo espagnol" not only didn't they shut up but began to shout even more! Since such games are supposed to be played with others you could expect people to be polite. But such thing as politeness is hardly visible in MOBA games, such as Smite. It is not only the problem of Spanish-speaking people, but also of speakers of Polish, Russian, and English, and many more. Lots, and lots od people can't understand that such games are hard to master and not everyone is a professional player, especially at the beginng. I want to send a message to all the players worldwide : Be more patient and forgiving. Remember this is just a game, not reality. And definitely by shouting at others and calling them names you won't make them better players. Thank you. :)