José Alberto
Capitalism and Workers, Part XIX. As other phases of the capitalist evolution, the neoliberalism search more utilities to capitalist. We need to remember that the neoliberalism is characterized by the faster movement of capitals among countries, higher speculation, economies focused in creating markets without tariffs. However, I need to mention two new characteristics of the neoliberalism but directly related to the capitalists. The first is the competency among companies and the second is the manufacture of products with the lowest price. In the beginning, the neoliberalism created an environment where companies needed competing among them. Companies with the same product but from different countries needed to make strategies to win every country. The idea sounded interesting because the open competency would allow lowest prices. That functioned for little time because capitalists quickly changed their strategy to maintain their utilities. The companies developed their innovation department, they began to patent any innovation (relevant or irrelevant). Currently, companies buy any possible innovation made by smaller rivals or sometimes buying the companies. Also, companies buy innovations made by universities or entrepreneurs. They have created a new market based on innovations, exclusive products with related products and new versions every years. Saludos desde México.

Capitalism and Workers, Part XIX.

As with other phases of the capitalist evolution, the neoliberalism searched for more utilities to capitalise on. We need to remember that the neoliberalism is characterized by the faster movement of capitals among countries, higher speculation, economies focused on creating markets without tariffs. However, I need to mention two new characteristics of the neoliberalism but directly related to the capitalists. The first is the competency among companies and the second is the manufacturing of products with the lowest price.

In the beginning, the neoliberalism created an environment where companies needed to compete with each other. Companies with the same product but from different countries needed to make strategies to make their product stand out from those from other countries. The idea sounded interesting because the open competency would allow lower prices. That functioned for little time because capitalists quickly changed their strategy to maintain their utilities.

The companies developed their innovation department, they began to patent any innovation (relevant or irrelevant). Currently, companies buy any possible innovation made by smaller rivals or sometimes buying the companies. Also, companies buy innovations made by universities or entrepreneurs. They have created a new market based on innovations, exclusive products with related products and new versions every year.

Saludos desde México.

Saludos desde Inglaterra.

Capitalism and Workers, Part XIX.

As with other phases of the capitalist evolution, the neoliberalism searched for  more utilities to capitalise on. We need to remember that the neoliberalism is characterized by the faster movement of capitals among countries, higher speculation, economies focused on creating markets without tariffs. However, I need to mention two new characteristics of the neoliberalism that directly related to the capitalists. The first is the competency among companies and the second is the manufacturing of products with the lowest price.

In the beginning, the neoliberalism created an environment where companies needed to compete with each other. competing among them. Companies with the same product but from different countries needed to make strategies to win every country. The idea sounded interesting because the open competency would allow the lowest prices. That functioned for only a  little time because capitalists quickly changed their strategy to maintain their utilities.

The companies developed their innovation department, they began to patent any innovation (relevant or irrelevant). Currently, companies buy any possible innovation made by smaller rivals or sometimes buying the companies. Also, companies buy innovations made by universities or entrepreneurs. They have created a new market based on innovations, exclusive products with related products and new versions every years.

Saludos desde México.

Capitalism and Workers, Part XIX.

Like other phases of the capitalist evolution, the neoliberalism search for more utilities to capitalize on. We need to remember that the neoliberalism is characterized by the faster movement of capitals among countries, higher speculation, and economies focused in creating markets without tariffs. As well, I need to mention two new characteristics of the neoliberalism that are directly related to the capitalists. The first is the competetiveness among companies and the second is the manufacture of products with the lowest price.

In the beginning, the neoliberalism created an environment where companies needed to compete with their rivals. Companies with the same product but from different countries needed to make strategies to win each country. The idea sounded interesting because the open competition would result in the lowest prices. That functioned only for a small amount of time because capitalists quickly changed their strategy to maintain their utilities.

The companies developed their innovation research and development departments, they began to patent any innovation (relevant or irrelevant) that they could find. Currently, companies buy any possible innovation made by smaller rivals or sometimes buy the companies altogether. Also, companies buy up new technologies developed made by universities or entrepreneurs. They have created a new market based on these innovations, exclusive products with related add-ons and new versions every few years.

Saludos desde México.

I took some liberties with the writing to avoid using the same word multiple times.