Veronika
this is me I am the kind of girl who is quiet in large groups or around people I do not know. You only see the real me if we are close. I am smile and laugh a lot, especially at the most inappropriate times, I am a hopeless romantic. I trip over air, up stairs, people's feet. I am hardest person to offend, but it is all to easy to make me feel horrible. I hate telling people about my problems; they do not need to worry about me. I am the one who listens to other people's problems. I belive people should not be judget before one takes the time to get to know them, yet I am guilty of doing that exact thing. I love to think rather than talk. I am awkward, clumsy, shy, strange...but this is me. Take it or leave it.
3

this is me

I am the kind of girl who is quiet in large groups or around people I do not know. You only see the real me if we are close. I am smile and laugh a lot, especially at the most inappropriate times, I am a hopeless romantic. I trip over air, up stairs, and people's feet. I am the hardest person to offend, but it is all too easy to make me feel horrible. I hate telling people about my problems; they do not need to worry about me. I am the one who listens to other people's problems. I believe people should not be judged before one takes the time to get to know them, yet I am guilty of doing that exact thing. I love to think rather than talk. I am awkward, clumsy, shy, strange...but this is me. Take it or leave it.

Excellent job! Your english is nearly perfect, and it is impressive that you know yourself well.

这是我的 我是那种女孩是安静的在大群体中或周围的人我不知道。你只看到真实的我,如果我们是亲密的。我笑,笑了很多,特别是在最不合适的时候,我是个无可救药的浪漫主义者。我旅行过的空气,楼梯,和人的脚。我是最辛苦的人冒犯,但它很容易让我感到可怕。我恨告诉人们关于我的问题;他们不需要担心我。我是一个谁听其他人的问题。我认为人们不应该被人会花时间去了解他们之前,我有做准确的事。我爱思考而不是说话。我笨拙的,笨拙的,害羞的,奇怪的……但这是我。采取它或离开它。Just Chinese translation
Lovely girl:)