chiara
ice skating around the world Hi! I've been doing ice skating for four years . I love this sport but here in Italy is a bit underestimated... Don't know why... We prefer to watch football.. I know there are figure skating schools in others countries it is true? It will be a dream to go study there. In Russia i know it is a lot important, infact there are a lots of young stars like Julia lipniskaia, Elena radionova ,Elizaveta tuktamisheva ecc.. They are amazing!!! what are your favorite skaters? Do you like watch ice skating? How can you train like russian athletes? How are they so skinny compared of others skaters!!? Of course not only russian skaters are amazing, we can talk about USA team and Japan team too!!!
1

i Ice skating around the world

Hi! I've been (non c'è bisogno di "do - fare")  doing ice skating for four years . I love this sport but here in Italy is a bit underestimated... D I don't know why... We prefer to watch football.. I know there are figure skating schools in others countries it is true? It will be a dream to go study there. In Russia i know it is very (oppure "so)  a lot important. , i Infact, there are a lots of young stars like Julia lipniskaia, Elena r Radionova , Elizaveta tuktamisheva etc. cc.. They are amazing!!! w What are your favorite skaters? Do you like watch ice skating? How can you train like  r Russian athletes? How are they so skinny compared to of others skaters!!? Of course not only r Russian skaters are amazing, we can talk about USA team and Japan team too!!!

Buon lavoro cara, solitanto continua cosi. 

Se hai bisogno d'aiuto, solitanto guardi nel mio calendario e dimmi quando sarài disponibile di farlo. 

Buona giornata. 

1

Ice skating around the world

Hi! I've been doing ice skating for four years . I love this sport but here in Italy it is a bit underestimated... Don't know why... We prefer to watch football.. I know there are figure skating schools in others countries, is it true? It will be a dream to go study there. In Russia I know it is a lot very important. Infact, there are a lots of young stars like Julia lipniskaia, Elena radionova ,Elizaveta tuktamisheva ecc etc.. They are amazing!!! what Who are your favorite skaters? Do you like to watch ice skating? How can you train like russian athletes? How are they so skinny compared of to others skaters!!? Russian skaters are amazing, they aren't the only ones though. We can talk about the USA team and the Japanese team too!!!