HHMLYG
Cheating on exams As is demonstrated in this passage, a multitude of Chinese students risked cheating via high-tech devices, only to be deprived of the rights to sit the exam within 2 years. Tragically, some parents' inteference even add to the seriousness of the problem,which triggers widespread public concern. On a personal note, it is to attain a desired grade that drives students to cheat ignoring the principle of fairness. Currently, cheating on exams has become common phenomenon, with a petential to erupt and out of control without any effective remedies. Sure enough, the fundemontal intention of exams is to select prominent students according to their true capacity and acknowledgement. In Contrast, such immoral behaviors not only offend against fairness as well as violate the rights of other rivals. To make matters worse, it will nurture dishonesty among students, thus stumilate more students to indulge in the cheating, which is doomed to end up in vain. For my part, what must be highlighted is that pesistent dedication and efforts far overweigh the immediate interests. So it is indispensable for us to reflect on the gravity of fairness. For one thing, we should enhance the instructive guidence to students in cultivating their virtues like honesty and so on. For another thing, tough punishment should be stepped up on whoever is caught cheaing as a heart-wrenching lesson.

Cheating on exams

As is demonstrated in this passage, a multitude of Chinese students risked cheating via high-tech devices, only to be deprived of the rights to sit the exam within 2 years. Tragically, some parents' interference even adds to the seriousness of the problem, which triggers widespread public concern.
On a personal note, it is to attain a desired grade that drives students to cheat on exams ignoring the principle of fairness. Currently, cheating on exams has become common phenomenon, with a potential to erupt and out of control without any effective remedies. Sure enough, the fundamental intention of exams is to select prominent students according to their true capacity and acknowledgement. In Contrast, such immoral behaviors not only offend against fairness as well as violate the rights of other rivals. To make matters worse, it will nurture dishonesty among students, thus stimulate more students to indulge in the cheating, which is doomed to end up in vain.
For my part, what must be highlighted is that persistent dedications and efforts far overweigh the immediate interests. So it is indispensable for us to reflect on the gravity of fairness. For one thing, we should enhance the instructive guidance to students in cultivating their virtues like honesty and so on. For another thing, tough punishments should be stepped up on whoever is caught cheating as a heart-wrenching lesson.