슨비츄
I saw news about earthquake in nepal...:( I saw news about earthquake in nepal When i saw the news first time, they was die 200 people of earthquake in nepal. It was really biggest earthquake in middle asia. It earthquake is influence until india,too. I thought about some nepal guy. He is sujan and studying in dongkun university and work at Parachute company. How do i know him because he has appeared on the broadcast. So many koreans people are worried about them family and napal people and very regret to hear that. sadly today morning i also checked the news. 4500 people are dead and 45,000 people are injured. Also, some google explorers are died. I wish they are to be happy without pain at heaven.

I saw the news about an earthquake in Nepal...:(

I saw the news about an earthquake in Nepal
When i saw the news first time, they was die 200 people of earthquake in nepal.

When I first saw the news, 200 people had died in the earthquake in Nepal.
It was really biggest big earthquake in middle Asia.
It earthquake is influence until india,too.

The earthquake influenced India too.
I thought about some nepal guy. He is sujan and studying in dongkun university
and work at Parachute company.

His name is Sujan. He is studying at Dongkun University and working at a parachute company. How do I know him because he has appeared on the broadcast.
So Many koreans Korean people are worried about them their family and the napal people Napali people.  and very regret to hear that. Koreans were sad to hear about the damage from the earthquake.

sadly today morning i also checked the news.

This morning, I also checked the news. Sadly, 4500 people are dead and 45,000 people are injured.
Also, some google explorers are died.
I wish they are to be happy without pain at heaven.

I wish that they will be happy and without pain in heaven.

I hope this is helpful!

Your English is very easy to understand. Nice job! :)

That earthquake sounds really scary. :( Were you able to feel the earthquake in Korea?